RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
    OH JJC and JMC... Can you guys do me A Favor... Duct Tape those fingers together till I GET TO See the Episode... Which Will be in what TWO Months

ONTLL thinks to herself - I have to stop visiting this Board...But its RDA... Have to stop Visiting this Board - But its RDA!!!
    I'm fine now. I'm calm now. I don't need any more of those little pills.
    Sprinkles on the donuts. Yeah, right. *ppbbbttt*
    I don't care if it's low-tack duct tape, Mac. You're not taping my fingers togther. Besides, if you do that, I can't *whispers in his ear*.
    Whoa! You didn't have the throw the roll into the garage.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Sulky Jack.
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
      My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Another ‘Oh yeah baby!” moment
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Jack is resting up while he awaits his next GG date to arrive...

(Another cap from Enemies minus the zatted Daniel )

Comment

Originally posted by JonasQuinn
              How on earth do you know where the pics are from, they all look exactally the same to me. Good quality though.
              LOL! That's like asking a wine connoisseur how they know the vintage, vinyard and field the grapes were grown in.
              We've studied. Long and diligently. And quite gleefully, I might add.
              Some of us have followed this particular specimen for 20 years, watching it mature into the ... the ... *THUNK*
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Jack just loves to pucker up…

Comment

He keeps one eye cocked open a bit, just in case MM gets any ideas about his neck…

Comment

“Well, spank me rosey!”

Comment

When he smiles, he *really* smiles…

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              *happy sigh* I just love that man in uniform. Great pics, SS. Now, what about all the sticky-up hair ones please!
                              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X