RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nikkirose
    No no AIM broke the computer! It had corrupted files... so out the window AIM went, but now I have trillian!!! So I can do all the thunking I want
    Yes, you can! But you have to use "other" screen name to hid from AOL.

You can thunk, but you can't hide!

AOL is mean. AOL kept kicking Mei Mei out when she tried to talk to AOL people...

Mei Mei now has Trillian too!

Comment

*gasp* Meimei I found you out!! And you told us you were writing fic!!! You lied!! *points at Meimie* lie lie lie lie lie...ahem, anyways... maybe its just that you need some inspiration for your fic?? Huh?? Could that be it? Yes? Well then thats okay..I think. Jack pics are always good for some ideas...

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
        *gasp* Meimei I found you out!! And you told us you were writing fic!!! You lied!! *points at Meimie* lie lie lie lie lie...ahem, anyways... maybe its just that you need some inspiration for your fic?? Huh?? Could that be it? Yes? Well then thats okay..I think. Jack pics are always good for some ideas...
        Oh, but you see what I wrote after drooling over the *glup* *clears throat* "big gun" pic....

*thunk*

Oh, by the way, Tame... The new one is finished! Not that I am rushing you on the last one or anything... And I up at 1:00 in the morning because I have all kinds of thoughts for the next one running through my head so I can't sleep!!!!

(Mei Mei needs to find her sleeping pills...)

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Uh, oh, she posted the "big gun" pic...

*whimper* *moan* *whimper*

Mei Mei is drooling the shallow end tonight after writing fics for five days....

*whimper* *thunk*

Owww... I forgot my thunk helmet... Never come in here without protection....
          Actually it is not THE big gun picture, but a variation of it, but glad you liked it.
          sigpic

Comment

i said this on another thread, but have to repeat..tame..i really adore/love/worship/drool over your new sig pic. and yes..that man has power (totally thudworthy pic)
            Last edited by michelleb; 07 September 2004, 02:57 AM. Reason: frool is not a word
            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

It's been a tough 3 days with no thunking here. The library was closed all weekend.
              I did manage to keep the guys busy though. They're a little tuckered out today.

Thanks to RDA forever.com for the images.
              Last edited by Jynjyr; 07 September 2004, 02:49 AM. Reason: added image credits
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                And my favorite scruffy Jack....Let's go camping, I'm already packed. YIKES! He is just such a hunk of male.

YOW!! I love that look. *sighs* I'd even live with the 'beard burn' if I could get a snuggle.
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  It's been a tough 3 days with no thunking here. The library was closed all weekend.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tion/coin5.jpg

OOOO I love this! Talk about revving up the imagination! THUNK you muchly Jynjyr!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...tion/coin5.jpg

i love the way jack sleeps, all snuggled up and hugging his pillow. kinda suggest he might be a snuggler and hugger if he ever slept not alone (and sam got to see that!!!!)
                    Last edited by michelleb; 07 September 2004, 04:48 AM. Reason: jack sleeps, not slipped

Comment

Just a couple links, my but it's quiet in here.

A little Mac

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...tures/mac2.jpg

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/mac14.jpg

And a little Jack. (Don't let the address fool you, it's Jack)

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/mac16.jpg

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/jack3.jpg

Comment

Okay...show of hands...how many read the thread title topic a few lines below ours as...Stiff weapon!!

Going back to lurking now...repeating to myself...I am not spending too much time here...
                        Deb

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          Just a couple links, my but it's quiet in here.

[/url]

And a little Jack. (Don't let the address fool you, it's Jack)

http://rdaforever.free.fr/RDAGalleri...ures/mac16.jpg
                          i love the expression on his face in this one, like he's lookign across at someone, and thinking, 'right now, i'd like to just walk straight up to, grab you, wrap my arms around you, and give you the kissing of your life...wouldn't that be fun?'

wonder if anubis knows he feels like that? (just kidding, i know it's sam. or tame.or me, in my wildest dreams)

Comment

Originally posted by debvan64
                            Okay...show of hands...how many read the thread title topic a few lines below ours as...Stiff weapon!!

Going back to lurking now...repeating to myself...I am not spending too much time here...

um..<raises hand shyly> me? . sorry...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                              i love the expression on his face in this one, like he's lookign across at someone, and thinking, 'right now, i'd like to just walk straight up to, grab you, wrap my arms around you, and give you the kissing of your life...wouldn't that be fun?'

wonder if anubis knows he feels like that? (just kidding, i know it's sam. or tame.or me, in my wildest dreams)
                              Thank you for thinking of me .....Heaven knows we gutter gals would be lined up to help him out if Jack would like to work on *any* kissing techniques
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                                Mei Mei has been writing fic. She can't get her mind out of the gutter and write fic. They go together... At least in Mei Mei's fics!
                                ....and that's why we love your fics meimei.

Comment

Working...
                                X