No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh, my goodness, SS! You were on a real roll last night. Unfortunately, I was sleeping... I actually went to sleep before ten! So weird for me!

Thanks for all the wonderful piccie to wake up to, SS, and all the other GG's!

Welcome to the gutter, Dee Dee!

Daniel: Dee Dee's in the gutter?
    Jack: Hey, turnabouts fair play... Mei Mei's been visiting the Pond. *whispers* She thinks I don't know.

Comment

Welcome Dee Dee! The boys are excited that you're here!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
        Hmmm Rune… I think he’s telling us to back off this time! I have definitely gone too far lately and now I am dragging you down into the mire of madness with me.

Repeat after me: we must not get overexcited on the thread… we must not get overexcited on the thread… we must not get overexcited on the thread…
        Oh what fun is that!

Jack is bored at the thought

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Oh what fun is that!

Jack is bored at the thought
          Rural, are you trying to drag me back into your mire of madness? It won’t work. It won’t work. It won’t work.

Well alright then, if you insist…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Thanks for the welcome folks!....As the hussies from the Pond may know I have a fondness for "tied up Jack & Daniel" so I'll post my fav piccie at this moment in time....

Dee Dee xx

You have to love the scrapes our boys get into haven't you?
            sigpic
            Thanks to slizzie1986 for signature
            MSOL - Official Website of Michael Shanks

Comment

Just a couple things I was working on.

I'll post this as a link since it's S/J Ship. I don't post in the Shipper thread and I'm not sure if all the GGs are shippers so....

http://ruralstar.free.fr/pics/misc/w..._ties_bind.JPG

And this was a manip from the episode Bane.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                Rural, are you trying to drag me back into your mire of madness? It won’t work. It won’t work. It won’t work.

Well alright then, if you insist…
                *snickers* You are such an easy mark!

Comment

I'll post this as a link since it's S/J Ship. I don't post in the Shipper thread and I'm not sure if all the GGs are shippers so....

Whoohoo, gorgeous work Rural I love the 'ties' picture, so many great moments captured there and that manip from Bane is a heart-thunker too.

Gotta love that new siggy too, I see Jack & Mac have been keeping you well occupied.

Comment

Morning gals!
                    Hope my computer behaves long enough for me to express my appreciation of all the pics.
                    I'll be the walking dead at work tomorrow 'cause I'm probably going to have to catch the later showing of tonight's ep.
                    Jack's important but I think he'd understanding my need to go visit with my new Granddaughter[yaaay!].She was a week old yesterday[born on her mommy's b-day to boot].
                    Y'all been checking out the latest pics of RDA with the "seal hunt" news piece?
                    nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                      Morning gals!
                      Hope my computer behaves long enough for me to express my appreciation of all the pics.
                      I'll be the walking dead at work tomorrow 'cause I'm probably going to have to catch the later showing of tonight's ep.
                      Jack's important but I think he'd understanding my need to go visit with my new Granddaughter[yaaay!].She was a week old yesterday[born on her mommy's b-day to boot].
                      Y'all been checking out the latest pics of RDA with the "seal hunt" news piece?
                      I think RDA would understand and approve. Congratulations!
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

It's beautiful Rural, just beautiful!

And you have Capt. Tightpants in your sig!
                        sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

*smacks herself for forgetting her manners and then trying to blame it on all the distractions in here *

Hi Dee Dee,
                          glad you dropped by, enjoy the thunking

Comment

Originally posted by discodiva
                            Thanks for the welcome folks!....As the hussies from the Pond may know I have a fondness for "tied up Jack & Daniel" so I'll post my fav piccie at this moment in time....

Dee Dee xx

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...t/DanJack4.jpg

You have to love the scrapes our boys get into haven't you?
                            I'll add my welcome, discodiva. Welcome

And who wouldn't want to have ..er.. see a tide up Jack and Daniel?
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nugglebugget
                              Aww, of course he'd understand, congratulations to you & hope you have a lovely time visiting the new baby

Comment

Originally Posted by Katkin
                                Repeat after me: we must not get overexcited on the thread… we must not get overexcited on the thread… we must not get overexcited on the thread…
                                *chews lower lip* well I'm trying, it may not look like it but honestly I am.

Oh what fun is that!

*sigh* I give up, Rural's right, besides its just so down comfy in the gutter

I will not get overexcited

Comment

Working...
                                X