RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Feli
    Hehe, kind of makes me the perfect fit to the uncontrolled power in your sig....
    Oh Oh I never thougth of that

well I would say it does .....Feli of GW Power.....Meet Jack - Man of Uncontrolled Power

I'll bet he likes your shoes too
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
      We can't have jack on the bottom....now can we?!
      Uh, why not?

(Mei Mei blushes furiously when she realizes the "true" nature of the discussion...)

Oh, you mean the bottom of the thread list!

Comment

Originally posted by brightbeak
        guess it all depends on what kind of fic you read

bb *whistling in innocence*
        Or writing... tee hee heee....

(Mei Mei rushes away quickly to type more!)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          Oh Oh I never thougth of that

well I would say it does .....Feli of GW Power.....Meet Jack - Man of Uncontrolled Power

I'll bet he likes your shoes too
          Can we say suck up?

Feli dear would you like a cool drink? Come sit down. Those shoes are new after all and I wouldn't want your feet to start hurting.

*points at self* Can we say bigger suck up?

Comment

he he he....

I can't wait for new satellite internet. It takes soooo long for yummy pics to load on slow dial up...

Mei Mei will be found in the gutter frequently after satellite internet is installed!
            Last edited by Guest; 06 September 2004, 01:42 PM. Reason: Didn't mean to quote, just to post...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
              Can we say suck up?

Feli dear would you like a cool drink? Come sit down. Those shoes are new after all and I wouldn't want your feet to start hurting.

*points at self* Can we say bigger suck up?
              ROFL.....
              Well I AM sincere....
              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

All these nice Jack pics are soooo lovely! I've missed stopping by here and checking up on things... Too bad I cant use AIM anymore so I could get even MORE pics/links from you guys Ah well checking up on the board will just have to do. Thanks to everyone who has been posting pics... and Tame I love your new sig!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                  All these nice Jack pics are soooo lovely! I've missed stopping by here and checking up on things... Too bad I cant use AIM anymore so I could get even MORE pics/links from you guys Ah well checking up on the board will just have to do. Thanks to everyone who has been posting pics... and Tame I love your new sig!!!
                  Big sigh... I so love your sig pic... I think that I will just sit here and stare for a while.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Oh Kliggins...this one is wonderful. And I promise to help Jack stay on top too. Even if all I do is drool all over him. Wait a minute. If I drool all over him then he can't be on t....sorry PG Forum.
                    Thats okay Critter, for you we will make an exceptionbut only for a little while

sigpic

Comment

Wait a minute Nikkirose! Did you break you AIM along with the SJ Alternative Therapy Room with all your thunking? That won't do at all!

*sigh* at least you have the thunk thread to help get you over it

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                        Uh, why not?

(Mei Mei blushes furiously when she realizes the "true" nature of the discussion...)

Oh, you mean the bottom of the thread list!
                        what did you think we were talking about? this is a pg forum. get your mind out of the gutter.....*someone whispers in ear* what? we're in the gutter? oh....nevermind then.

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Wait a minute Nikkirose! Did you break you AIM along with the SJ Alternative Therapy Room with all your thunking? That won't do at all!

No no AIM broke the computer! It had corrupted files... so out the window AIM went, but now I have trillian!!! So I can do all the thunking I want

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                            Thats okay Critter, for you we will make an exceptionbut only for a little while

Uh, oh, she posted the "big gun" pic...

*whimper* *moan* *whimper*

Mei Mei is drooling the shallow end tonight after writing fics for five days....

*whimper* *thunk*

Owww... I forgot my thunk helmet... Never come in here without protection....

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater

She did, she did! I was there!!

Nikki broke AIM and now she has to suffer under new screen name to get in...

We're not allow to mention the screen name, but it is true penance for breaking AIM!

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                                what did you think we were talking about? this is a pg forum. get your mind out of the gutter.....*someone whispers in ear* what? we're in the gutter? oh....nevermind then.
                                Mei Mei has been writing fic. She can't get her mind out of the gutter and write fic. They go together... At least in Mei Mei's fics!

Comment

Working...
                                X