RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Titania V V
    What can I say? It's that MAN, he just does it to me everytime. I swear sometimes I feel much younger than my perpetual 29 years, just seeing him, admiring him, drinking him in-- I get a-sighin' and a-ooey-ing like a high school girl in the flush of her first crush.
    This is EXACTLY how I feel about this man too. Gee, I'm really not alone any more. What a relief.
    Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
      Oh OH OH! I thought of another class (and I had to look at this picture of Jack again ). We could have Mala teach a class on wearable Thunk Art. NO Tame. I did NOT say lickable, I said WEARABLE. Geeeez. Kindly get your mind out of the gutter.

What? Oh. We're in the gutter? You're sure? OK then. Lickable Thunk Art it is.
      well see if it is a licking class I have much to offer

we have your *Quick and Clean*

then the *Tiny Licks and Nips*

and last but not least the *Lick of Bliss*
      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        I am SO going with that flow! I've decided in the last week (since intensive viewing of WoO) that the desert BDUs are amongst his best looks. Well, that is besides in all black........then of course there's the dress blues........oh dear, I'm confusing myself again, now I'll just have to go back and review a bit of each and re-decide which is my favorite

*tough job, but someone's gotta do it, right? *
        Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
        (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          One Jack with soup on his way
          I read this too fast. I lost the 'with'.

Jack soup? Yum-yum.
          Delectable, delicious, savory, spicy, tasty, satisfying, succulent, hearty, filling …
          I’ve run out of adjectives – I keep coming up with the “wrong” connotations for these words.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I am SO going with that flow! I've decided in the last week (since intensive viewing of WoO) that the desert BDUs are amongst his best looks. Well, that is besides in all black........then of course there's the dress blues........oh dear, I'm confusing myself again, now I'll just have to go back and review a bit of each and re-decide which is my favorite

*tough job, but someone's gotta do it, right? *
            .......and then there's that delishious firechief's uniform he had on in The Changeling.....OI! .....the way that shirt fit....those epaulettes.....and.....and.....and.....those pants.............

*drifts off in a thunk-induced state of confusion, happy-sappy grin on face while muttering "pants....pants....pants"*
            Titania of the V V

Comment

we have your *Quick and Clean*

and last but not least the *Lick of Bliss*
              LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! LOL! Sign me up!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                Titania!! I'm so glad to see that you're still here - sharing your exuberant words of appreciation for The Man! (and steaming up your library monitors!) And thanks so much for the *kiss*!
                Oh Mala, equally glad to see you around! Aren't we lucky to have this refuge to share our overflowing appreciation of The Sexiest Man in the Universe? I tell you, if I didn't have this outlet to extol his virtues , I might very well explode from the buildup of "exuberance" .

Originally posted by MALA50
                OK, digging through The Gutter Fairy Extrordinaire's bag of pix... I gift you with a new cap I made the other day. As many well know, I love intensity of his eyes:

And who doesn't-- who wouldn't-- love those eyes!! Soulful AND searing into out souls.....ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
                Titania of the V V

Comment

<snip>

<snip>
                  That's got me pegged. Nibble, nip and lick - repeat as required.
                  Brings a whole new meaning to the term "finger sandwich".
                  *drifts away - dreaming of a whole banquet*

(I am going to be SOOOO busted at work.)
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    Please don't stop thinking...In fact we could have an actual discussion here LOL. I think you hit on one very important facet of the Jack O'Neill character in your description-PASSION.

Jack is passionate in his approach to life. No matter what he's doing there is sincere feeling behind it. Whether in conflict re; Allegiance, or Red Sky. In friendship re Meridian or Fallen/Homecoming. In personal struggle re Revelations or Abyss. In love (for those who Ship) Divide and Conquer or Affinity. Jack's heart is visible in his eyes and his voice. As a woman it's hard not to respond to such depth of emotion.

Rural, wonderfully, beautifully put. PASSION. That's the word I've reached for in the past in all my little ramblings about what makes me *us * love him so. I just want to thank you for putting that word out there, for when I sputter and can't quite find the way to say it myself.

Originally posted by RURALSTAR
                    In any case Jack's complexity and his passion are the center of my attraction. The physical is the icing on a wonderful cake!

Anyone got a spoon/fork?
                    Indeed, if it's posible for a fictional character to possess a SOUL, that's what I love the most. It makes his outward appearance all the more alluring.
                    Titania of the V V

Comment

Now *sadly* I must go, and because it's a long weekend the library will be closed THREE DAYS STRAIGHT!!! *heart palpitates at the thought of all the thunking I'll miss out on*. Fare thee all well, my gutter buddies, may the mists sustain you all through hours and hours of thunk-a-thunk-a-dunking!

And uh.....don't do anything with those Jack clones that I wouldn't do.
                      Last edited by Titania V V; 03 September 2004, 10:50 AM. Reason: um....typo
                      Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr

I'm just happy I can keep my monitor turned so that when my boss walks by he doesn't see me on GW for most of the day. (I swear, I am getting work done!) Now, if I could only cover up the drooling and the loud noise I make when my head w/ the thunk helmet hits the desk.
                        "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                        "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                        Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                        Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                        "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                        Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                        Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                        (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr

AHHHHH, and it is sooooo worth it, isn't it.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Indeed, if it's posible for a fictional character to possess a SOUL, that's what I love the most. It makes his outward appearance all the more alluring.
                            exactly. gorgeous and thunkable and sexy as his outward appearance is (and it certainly is) it's that passionate, honourable, emotional, feeling soul shining through his eyes that really gets me, and makes the man totally thudworthy

wow, i can really gush sometimes, can't i?
                            Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

And uh.....don't do anything with those Jack clones that I wouldn't do.
                              so that leaves us free to do pretty much anything we want then? ok, just checking
                              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Good Mornind Campers just delivering a status report.I'm doing great with my Jack clone except that he's eating me out of house and home.and the fact that people are giving me funny looks for talking like him.Which doesn't make a whole lot of sense since i've been taking like him for three years ever since i discovered Stargate and Oh for crying out loud. I have to go.Jack just finished off the pie we were having for desert.Must make another one before supper.....

Comment

Working...
                                X