RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
    Thanks, here is the website. It might be familiar to some of you, but it is new to me. It isn't showing as blue, so I hope I did it right. When it is blue and you can go to the website by clicking, is that hotlinking? I am such a probie.

freewebs.com/rdanderson/index
    Sorry, but I didn't put the www in the front because I thought that it would be hotlinking if I did. Just add the www, I hope.

Kliggins, where is that picture of RDA holding two Amanda pictures from?

EDIT - nevermind, I can't get it to work now either. Ugh! Where did the site go? I'm looking into it.
    EDIT 2 - I figured it out. It isn't a .com site, it is a .htm site. Try that.
    Okay, I can't get it to work either. So.. if you look up at the top of the page.. The website address for here is http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply... and so on.

So I want you to go to that website, and copy that whole address from the address bar and then post it, that is not Hot linking.

Hot linking is when you copy the properties of a picture and post that on another website.

Give it a try and and Thanks
    Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
    sigpic
    Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
      Hey NAZ, since my General is now where in site, I can say this..

N.C.I.S. is a new episode tonight! Set your VCR tonight if you have to work!

Oh and found this..

It's a good *looks around* giggle!
      Yay, NCIS. I don't hafta work Tuesday anymore as long as I'm interning.

"Oy, why did she hafta remind you?"
      sigpic
      -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
      LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
        First day of interning just got showed around basically. Parking was horrendous! I hate the city. x_0; Went pretty good I guess. Starting for real next week!

Hello NAZ, sorry about your parking problem. Maybe you have to breakdown and take a bus or a train into the Big City. That's what I do, when going downtown.

Anyhow, Where is my Sweetie today? I didn't get his phone call and well, I miss him!

"I can't believe you just typed that!"

ONTLL: Rourke, your supposed to be reading your book!
        ONTLLJRS: Finished it.
        ONTLL: Ah!! Um.. so what now?
        ONTLLJRS: *whispers in ear*
        ONTLL: Rourke, you.. *kisses cheek* One second! Um, NAZ.. never mind! It worked!
        ONTLLJRS: Come here you!
        ONTLL: *follows Rourke upstairs*
        ONTLLMC: *grabs laptop* So, How is everyone?
        sigpic

Comment

Congrats on surviving the first day Naz.
          sigpic

Comment

Okay, I can't get it to work either. So.. if you look up at the top of the page.. The website address for here is http://forum.gateworld.net/newreply... and so on.

So I want you to go to that website, and copy that whole address from the address bar and then post it, that is not Hot linking.

Hot linking is when you copy the properties of a picture and post that on another website.

Give it a try and and Thanks
            Okay, now I gotcha. I learn something every day. Sorry about that.

Here is the website: http://www.freewebs.com/rdanderson/index.htm
            sigpic
            I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

it's works.

Now I have a bunch of articles to read

Thanks
              sigpic

Comment

Hello NAZ, sorry about your parking problem. Maybe you have to breakdown and take a bus or a train into the Big City. That's what I do, when going downtown.
                Can't. 'Cuz the nearest bus stop is about 5 or 6 miles from my house, and there's no train. I live in the sticks.

Anyhow, Where is my Sweetie today? I didn't get his phone call and well, I miss him!

Spoiler:
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...s/IEAS0460.jpg
                "I can't believe you just typed that!"

ONTLL: Rourke, your supposed to be reading your book!
                ONTLLJRS: Finished it.
                ONTLL: Ah!! Um.. so what now?
                ONTLLJRS: *whispers in ear*
                ONTLL: Rourke, you.. *kisses cheek* One second! Um, NAZ.. never mind! It worked!
                ONTLLJRS: Come here you!
                ONTLL: *follows Rourke upstairs*
                ONTLLMC: *grabs laptop* So, How is everyone?

"Hey there ONTLLs, sweetheart. ...uh, ONTLLS?"

naz: Um, I think she's er...busy, Rourkie.
                sigpic

Comment

Thanks Kliggs! Crossing my fingers that parking will be easier now that I know where to go.

"I tagged along too. Ya know, gotta keep my girl safe."

naz: Aw, Jack! *hugs and smooches*
                  sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Just dropping by with an invitation to an upcoming forum event...in spoilers for those who may not be interested...

Spoiler:

Hope to see you there!!!

Comment

I have seen that site. Should have figured it was a french site. The owner has not updated it since 2007 and 99% of the stuff on that site is on other sites.
                        Last edited by Kliggins; 02 February 2010, 06:34 PM.
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                              I have seen that site. Should have figured it was a french site. The owner has not updated it since 2007 and 99% of the stuff on that site is on other sites.
                              It was new to me, so I found it very interesting. I couldn't believe all the articles they had on RDA. Someone is a huge fan. What other sites are there? Enquiring minds want to know.
                              Last edited by Treknik; 02 February 2010, 07:31 PM. Reason: Darn posting with quote still isn't working right. It always saves the last quote.
                              sigpic
                              I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

It was new to me, so I found it very interesting. I couldn't believe all the articles they had on RDA. Someone is a huge fan. What other sites are there? Enquiring minds want to know.
                                The best website for RDA info is http://www.rdanderson.com/ it's has updates on a regular basis, and RDA leaves messages with the owner.
                                And it has as forum too
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X