No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Everyone in here is so friendly. Thank you all. Of course you have great taste in Thunking ... what can I say? Thunk thunk thunk with the great pics.
    Attached Files

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
      Everyone in here is so friendly. Thank you all. Of course you have great taste in Thunking ... what can I say? Thunk thunk thunk with the great pics.
      raggedy11, you are most welcome to THUNK along with us....but beware, the shallow end of the gutter is a dangerous place unless you have all the thunkers equipment!!! Make sure you have your drool keyboard cover, thunk helmet, thunkbelt...etc.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        The only jacket your room mate needs is one of those white ones with the straps!!!!
        LMAO!! but that's a coat too.....

*visions of removing Jack's jacket..... *

Comment

raggedy11, you are most welcome to THUNK along with us....but beware, the shallow end of the gutter is a dangerous place unless you have all the thunkers equipment!!! Make sure you have your drool keyboard cover, thunk helmet, thunkbelt...etc.
          Thank you Bev. I was here last week and started assembling my thunking equipment. Got my bucket, sponges, bib, keyboard cover... think I am all set.

And now thanks to Rural and Kliggans I think I have a signature too!

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Thank you Bev. I was here last week and started assembling my thunking equipment. Got my bucket, sponges, bib, keyboard cover... think I am all set.

And now thanks to Rural and Kliggans I think I have a signature too!
            It's good to be safe!! And..wow...nice sig pic!! THUNK!
            sigpic

Comment

Mmmmmmmmm!!!!! I don't think anything needs to be said about this one....

um, no nothing, gulp
              sigpic

Comment

Hi Jacksbabe and Anakin!! Thank you for welcoming me!! The eyes are what I tend to go for, but I'll take the whole package any day.....

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Links courtesy of Jackfic

AT is a lucky, lucky lady. Oh and Kliggins I think it was more than one thread ago that I mentioned earlobes and I know I've mentioned lashes. It's all in this pic!

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/ph...s/image071.htm
                  Yes I do remember you mentioning ear lobes and eyelashes.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Sorry you are under the weather Jules and St Siler. Feel better soon. I like your doc's prescription. Hope you did not get sick on your vacation Jules.
                    thank you kliggins, but i'm all better now. a jack clone a day keeps the doctor away. *loans him to jules to speed her recovery........reluctantly grasping his arm tightly*

Comment

Hi just an FYI for some of the Signatures I am hosting...The site is having some problems....Don't ask me what and some pics are not showing up......they assure me they are working on it
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                        Been having a little fun today .....

And in unison ......

"Good Mornin' General !"
                        A very good morning to YOU, sir. *melts into her boots*

Did someone say something about watching too much MacGyver? Is there any such thing? I may not remember all the details but that's probably because I am busy watching the man.
                        I didn't think there could be too much MacGyver. Even too much is not enough.

Now, I had many many things I was going to say here, but since this is a PG forum you'll just have to make them up yourselves!!! (you'll probably come up with better ones than me! )

THAT just took my brain to new lows in the gutter. I'll have to decompress in stages on the way back up.

Now I'll just have to add one of my favorites.

Navigating the Gutter.
                        You're never too old to do something goofy.
                        sigpic
                        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                          Does MacGyver ever get the girl? I'm seeing it for the first time in reruns when I can (not that often) and in one episode the old girlfriend he is still in love with decides to become a nun! In another he falls for someone who has been hired to kill him. Yet another I didn't see the beginning but he sure seems sad when he says good-bye as she's staying put in the woods for some reason. Another old girlfriend I think. I know in the last of the episodes he finds a son as I happened on that one a while back, so he must have got some action when much younger. (Though I didn't get who the mother was or what happened to her. Another time I didn't see the beginning.) Of course, the format of the show means he's a rolling stone. But it couldn't have hurt to have him be with a girl for a while, I think. I'm beginning to think he's too nice.
                          I've never seen an episode of it

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
                            I just saw a shirt on ebay, and it has a picture of RDA and the quote

"Richard Dean Anderson does a body good"

Now I know it's a play on words with that commercial, is it cheese? or beef?, anyway, that's so not where my mind went with that quote.

Since most of us here are innocent admirers of his acting, I don't know if anyone else will follow that quote into the gutter.
                            LOL I am perfectly willing to try RDA out and then report back my findings - well, can't misrepresent what you are selling, its against the Sale of Goods Act

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X