No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See I knew two things as I posted that link , Everyone would be straight on to the Area 51 pass, and it would tickle them as much as it did me.

Comment

Whats with the pink?! I thought my eyes had finally gone haywire! I wonder if jack has been messing with the website again!!

*stares at everyones Jack Clones*
      okay, who did it?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kady View Post
        Whats with the pink?! I thought my eyes had finally gone haywire! I wonder if jack has been messing with the website again!!

okay, who did it?
        Not mine! He won't touch the computer unless I set up a game for him.

sigpic
        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by not_a_zatarc View Post
          Gooooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves* .....Ack! GW is PINK!!! I get it....April Fools, eh?

It is pink. I thought it was the backround of the my photobucket account and I kept trying to decrease it, but it was already decreased. LOL
          sigpic

Comment

okay, who did it?
            Not Mine!!

"Been in here since breakfast! Can I come out soon?"

ONTLL: Yes!
            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
            sigpic
            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
              Not Mine!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...19-NewG036.jpg
              "Been in here since breakfast! Can I come out soon?"

ONTLL: Yes!
              why's he in the cage? what did he do?
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                It is pink. I thought it was the backround of the my photobucket account and I kept trying to decrease it, but it was already decreased. LOL

sigpic

Comment

why's he in the cage? what did he do?

The General was in the Cage cuz he played a April Fool joke on Rourke, and I don't like those kind of things. Yeah, yeah, I know Jack is a prankster! That is why he didn't stay in the cage that long!

"Don't worry Kady I am out already!"

ONTLL: Jack, your flirting with a complete stranger, what is with you lately!
                  ONTLLJC: Don't know
                  ONTLL: Uh huh!
                  sigpic

Comment

Hey NAZ.. Since your such a "Paradise Lost" nut (who isn't ) Go here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55598&page=107

Scroll down to the bottom post and you can vote for Paradise Lost episode!

You copy the entire previous person's post and hit reply and then paste the stuff you copied and then you can change the number on the episode you want to vote for!

Oh by the way.. Looking Good NAZJC
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                      Hey NAZ.. Since your such a "Paradise Lost" nut (who isn't ) Go here http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...55598&page=107

Scroll down to the bottom post and you can vote for Paradise Lost episode!

You copy the entire previous person's post and hit reply and then paste the stuff you copied and then you can change the number on the episode you want to vote for!

Oh by the way.. Looking Good NAZJC
                      Cool!
                      EDIT: HOW THE HECK DID 'The Tok'ra pt.1' and 'Reckoning' even come CLOSE to 1st & 2nd place?!?!?! *shakes head*

Gotta get to class now. Later GGs! *waves*

"See ya."
                      sigpic

Comment

Okay, was touring around the Net and checking out Stargate Solutions Gallery and came across this..

Sorry can't post it here, it's to big, but um...
                        WARNING! The FOLLOWING PICTURES are not for the faint-hearted thunker! Please make sure that your seatbelt is securely fastened and that you are close to an emergency exit - or at least a soft landing place. -thanks Alaskhah

http://www.stargate-sg1-solutions.co...lbum=22&pos=32

Taken July 2008
                        sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Nudging up the page!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X