No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh don't get me wrong meimei, there's nothing wrong with the neck, just that the sig is a big unusual......but then....it's an...unusually...fine.....neck.................................................. ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ................................................................................ ..
    THIS IS MEL'S SISTER WE HAD TO PHYSICALLY PRY HER FINGER FROM THE KEYBOARD AFTER SHE PASSED OUT STARING AT YOUR SIG. SHE'LL BE BACK WITH YOU AS SOON AS SHE REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS.SHE'S DIPPY THAT WAY.

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Hey! You don't believe me! Just see for yourself!!

OMG! this is great! sorry it won't let me give green rep!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        Oh don't get me wrong meimei, there's nothing wrong with the neck, just that the sig is a big unusual......but then....it's an...unusually...fine.....neck..............
        THIS IS MEL'S SISTER WE HAD TO PHYSICALLY PRY HER FINGER FROM THE KEYBOARD AFTER SHE PASSED OUT STARING AT YOUR SIG. SHE'LL BE BACK WITH YOU AS SOON AS SHE REGAINS CONSCIOUSNESS.SHE'S DIPPY THAT WAY.
        LOL! I know the feeling!

Jack's a little worried about her though!

Comment

LOL! I know the feeling!

Jack's a little worried about her though!
          OHMIGOD!!!!JACK'S HERE GIVING HER MOUTH TO MOUTH!!!!! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE? WAS MEL HIDING HIM IN THE CLOSET OR SOMETHING?

Comment

OHMIGOD!!!!JACK'S HERE GIVING HER MOUTH TO MOUTH!!!!! WHAT'S HE DOING HERE? WAS MEL HIDING HIM IN THE CLOSET OR SOMETHING?
            Hmmm... I guess she hides her clones in the closet! Did you check to see what else you might find in there?? Daniel clone, toys, handcuffs, whips... Oops, that's the contents of my closet! Never mind!

Comment

Hmmm... I guess she hides her clones in the closet! Did you check to see what else you might find in there?? Daniel clone, toys, handcuffs, whips... Oops, that's the contents of my closet! Never mind!
              dammit meimei it's a good thing I got that last post. Wouldn't want my kid sister seeing that. And for your information I don't NEED a Daniel clone. Jack is enough man for me.

Comment

dammit meimei it's a good thing I got that last post. Wouldn't want my kid sister seeing that. And for your information I don't NEED a Daniel clone. Jack is enough man for me.
                Well, there are times that I need to let the Jack clone recuperate, er, rest. I mean, rest... Never hurts to have a spare!

Comment

I think I'll have to report you to the S.P.C.J-C.*

*Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Jack-Clones
                  sigpic
                  Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                  My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Well, there are times that I need to let the Jack clone recuperate, er, rest. I mean, rest... Never hurts to have a spare!
                    If I need a spare I'll visit my Mac clone.All RDA all the time. that's my motto.No other man will do.

Comment

Jack's wondering where everyone has gone.

Shelly who found him halfway down the page
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Congratulations Bev on 2000! Wow! Some sticky up hair for you!

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Hi

Just wanted to let you know my Full Alert caps are up and as usual I had you gals in mind while making some of them. Teehee.

Hope you'll stop by and take a look, the link is in my sig. Jack was looking so very fine in the beginning of this ep especially. Yummmm As he is in this pic tho not from this ep.

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh... my...

The reaction my clone had when he saw this picture...

The reaction my clone had when I explained *exactly* what was going on...

Comment

Hmmm.... This is what I call a little piece of heaven!!

And a little jugular showing.... *sigh*

Meimei you see Jugular showing, I see Beautiful brown Eyes...
                              Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                              sigpic
                              Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                Congratulations Bev on 2000! Wow! Some sticky up hair for you!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../Lowdown05.jpg

Shelly
                                Thanks Shelly
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X