Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
    *gasp* Ivy is back ???

I happened to look at the Gutter thread subsciption in my control...

*Waves from VancouverCon* Have so much fun so far... Dan Shea called da man as Big Boy, telling us stories about how RDA didn't like the look of Dan's ear lobe from the back (from that Double Jeopardy scene) so they have to call the 'Lobe department' to attach ear-lobe on Dan before they continue shooting
    And how Dan's always grip the P90 with his pinky stick up... and RDA hates that saying that Jack O'Neill would never handle his P90 with his pinky sticking up (like dainty girl) so Dan said they're considering of cutting his pinky out ..... kidding
    Hehe, yes I am back!! Hiya L-Jade and thanks for the report!!

My LJ

Comment

One more and i'm almost out of here. Have a good weekend GG's!!

Woohooo it's almost quittin' time!!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714 View Post
        One more and i'm almost out of here. Have a good weekend GG's!!

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y14...eBottle004.jpg
        Woohooo it's almost quittin' time!!
        Enjoy your weekend..

Pssst.. I am home all weekend, if you want to send IJRC over!!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Jack's calling for reinforcements because he was on Page 2!

Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Hi L-Jade! Looks like great fun! Thanks for sharing with us!

Shelly
              My Photos
              sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am Free for the Weekend.. No Work.. Nothing!! YAHOO!!

Lot of time to clean my house and clean up screen caps!!

Stargate Season 3 Episode 316 - "Urgo" Screen caps continued..

click for Bigger!!

more to come...
                  sigpic

Comment

Look at those Brown fascinating, alluring, appealing, attractive, bewitching, captivating, charming, enchanting, engaging, entrancing, fetching, glamorous, luring, magnetic, enthralling, gripping, hypnotizing, mesmerizing, riveting, spellbinding; enticing, tantalizing, tempting; exciting, interesting, intriguing, titillating; beckoning, inviting, winning; delightful, pleasing, Seductive, SEXY EYES..
                    sigpic

Comment

Stargate Season 3 Episode 316 - "Urgo" Screen caps continued..

Click for Bigger!!

more to come... Later!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Heya GGs! *waves* Back from work!

"Hello!"
                        sigpic
                        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by L-JADE View Post
                          *gasp* Ivy is back ???

I happened to look at the Gutter thread subsciption in my control...

*Waves from VancouverCon* Have so much fun so far... Dan Shea called da man as Big Boy, telling us stories about how RDA didn't like the look of Dan's ear lobe from the back (from that Double Jeopardy scene) so they have to call the 'Lobe department' to attach ear-lobe on Dan before they continue shooting
                          And how Dan's always grip the P90 with his pinky stick up... and RDA hates that saying that Jack O'Neill would never handle his P90 with his pinky sticking up (like dainty girl) so Dan said they're considering of cutting his pinky out ..... kidding
                          Sweet! lol. hehe. Sound's like you're having a good time L-Jade!
                          sigpic

Comment

Nudging!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

SCRUFFY!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahem... 'kay, I gotta get to bed. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

"G'night!"
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Glad your are having fun L-Jade. Who are all the other people there?? *whispers* Is Ben Browder there? Say hello to the other attendees for us!!

*sneaks in*

Nope not this con......too bad lol

I love the amount of impressions that Dan Shea did, wandering around and "acting" as 'big boy' lol, priceless, positively priceless.

Alexis Cruz said that when he was first introduced to RDA that RDA shook his hand and said, "Mr. Cruz, it is an honor to work with you." Wow! Talk about a gentleman

*runs away*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Working...
                                X