• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well, I'm off to bed now. Nighty night GGs! *waves*

*yawns* "'Night."
    sigpic
    -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
    LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Night all.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn View Post
        Great pix, hon! Did you ever find out if RDA actually attended? I didn't expect him to ski so soon after the foot surgery, but he has been so closely aligned with the event over the years, I thought he still might be there.

Just wondering...
        Both Ben and Amanda denied him being there, but they did say Susan Surandon and Tim Robbins were there!!

When I asked Ben.. Where is the General?? He replied, you mean Beau!! As in Beau Bridges!! I looked at him and growled. He gave me a evil smile!!

Psst home from Work now Kliggins, you can turn the porch light off!!
        Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
        sigpic
        Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin View Post
          I was so NOT drooling!!! *is offended*....
          ... but I had such a stupid smile plastered on my face after -if you remember- what he told me about my involvement and a certain capital city.... *grins*

... yup... stupid smile back full force!
          Yes, I remember you chatting with him and all staff and volunteers twiddling our thumbs until we could continue the photo shoot...

You were one of the very few who managed to draw him into a brief conversation. Which, I now realize, makes you one of the few who managed to keep him from coming over to me and chatting while he checked out the photo...

Remind me again why I still like you

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
            Yes, I remember you chatting with him and all staff and volunteers twiddling our thumbs until we could continue the photo shoot...

You were one of the very few who managed to draw him into a brief conversation. Which, I now realize, makes you one of the few who managed to keep him from coming over to me and chatting while he checked out the photo...

Remind me again why I still like you
            So...... you are saying the rest of us were boring because we couldn't draw him into a conversation?
            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                So...... you are saying the rest of us were boring because we couldn't draw him into a conversation?
                Yes, boring is a word I've associated with you from the first...

Actually, Anakin had one of the few - if not the only - topic that was guaranteed to catch Rick's attention and which was IMHO "worthy" enough to warrant having the other attendees wait another minute.

If she'd just tried to tell him how much she adores him or had dragged out their chat for several minutes then we wouldn't have let her do it because that would have been unfair to all the other attendees who were waiting.

Comment

My Little contribution to a new thread for me

Thanks to Nad for my awesome sig!
                  Proud member of the SSHSOP, S.H.I.P and MOP!

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Fireman Jack!! I have to watch this episode soon!!

Just finished with "Unnatural Selection" last night!!

Did anyone notice Jack eating ice cream with a Fork!! He eats Jello with a Fork in "Prodigy" too!!
                    Good, I'm not the only one that does. Had Chicken Noodle Soup last night at work and forgot my spoon so I had it with a fork. I have eaten jello with a fork.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

ONTLL: Sorry Mac.. but that Dex thread is moving up again!!
                      ONTLLMC: Uh huh!!
                      ONTLL: You look so cute in that outfit!!
                      I think he does to but then again he looks good in anything. *sighs*

Comment

Haven't posted anything in a while! Here we go:

sigpic
                        Thank you Astra Per Aspera for the sig....... My Fan Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
                          If she'd just tried to tell him how much she adores him or had dragged out their chat for several minutes then we wouldn't have let her do it because that would have been unfair to all the other attendees who were waiting.
                          Oy, so words of adoration will not get his attention. Hmmm, there goes Plan A for Gate Con.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
                            Tell us the full story Anakin we all want to share.
                            Nah... will tell in due time *evil grin*
                            Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                            ............oo0oo............

Comment

Gooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Um, mornin'."
                              sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by nell View Post
                                Oy, so words of adoration will not get his attention. Hmmm, there goes Plan A for Gate Con.
                                You know Plan A never works!

How about going directly to Plan F? Hey don't look at me - Jack O'Neill said it, sorta.
                                sigpic
                                Distinguished Service Ribbon Goa'uld Campaign
                                My Stories zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Artwork by Mala

Comment

Working...
                                X