No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know I have mentioned this before, but Mac gets injured all the time in 6!. These shots come "Strictly Business":

MacGyver is 20% more lovable when he is injured add amnesia to that and your looking at triple digit increases--and he is 100% lovable to begin with!

PS: Anyone have any tips on transporting laptops? I have a cse for mine, but I want to make sure I don't do something stupid to it in transit.

Thanks much,

Royal

Signature By Amber Moon

Comment

Originally posted by Royal_Nonesuch View Post
      I know I have mentioned this before, but Mac gets injured all the time in 6!. These shots come "Strictly Business":

MacGyver is 20% more lovable when he is injured add amnesia to that and your looking at triple digit increases lol.

PS: Anyone have any tips on transporting laptops? I have a cse for mine, but I want to make sure I don't do something stupid to it in transit.

Thanks much,

Royal
      Keep it with you at all times is all I can suggest. If you are going on a plane, you will need to show it is working before you can carry it on. Unless the rules have changed.

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Comment

hello thunking people and thank you for the welcomes

Maria
            sigpic

Comment

Jack with guns... HOT!

Maria
              sigpic

Comment

Comment

Just one final invitation reminder:

The GWers at the Sam/Jack Ship Family Thread invite friends of like minds to a special event:

Spoiler:

5th Annual Ship Day
                  Saturday, July 28th
                  12-midnight - 12-midnight, Eastern U. S. Time
                  Gateworld Forums - Characters & Relationships

* graphic by Zuz

Comment

Originally posted by tclothingw View Post
                    This is so HOT that it stopped me dead in my tracks, drooling, for a moment! Maria, did you make this????

* smilie by zuz

Comment

Originally posted by tclothingw View Post
                      THUNK!!! Damn...that's HOT!! Nice pic
                      Last edited by mara-anni; 27 July 2007, 05:47 PM. Reason: Ooops, forgot the URLs
                      sigpic
                      Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                        Hello Terrah!! Somebody is gonna love you if she sees these!!

Well anyhow, time to continue with Babylon 5...

Later Campers!!
                        Hmmmmmmm Wonder who that could be? Saw today and greened. Thunks!
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

Snurching is allowed on the THUNK Board.. but please give credit where it is due!! Thunks!!

P.S. Did you ever get your thunking gear??
                          Snurching may be allowed from you on the Thunk thread, Ontlls, but perhaps not everybody feels that way and one should always ask the person you are planning to snurch from for permission first. You should not make general statements for other people in the thread without having your facts straight.

I seem to remember a couple of years ago you getting extremely angry when somebody snurched from you and reposted on a different forum.

I don't like snurching from anybody who posts here and reposting the pictures in the thread as it makes the thread boring to see all the same pictures by the same people. There are enough sites out on the net without taking from inside the thread and reposting.
                          Last edited by Kliggins; 27 July 2007, 06:41 PM.
                          sigpic

Comment

I understand your position, Kliggins.

For the record, anything I post anywhere on GW is open for snurching. If you want, you can even edit the pics to change them up a bit.

Comment

HOOOOOOOOOOt pic that one of Jack with gun

*rolls back and watch it again*

Can't help´it!
                              sigpic

Comment

Jack hold still. I promise this won't hurt...much

sigpic
                                Sig by AstraPerAspera and avatar by SamJackShipLover

Thanks Bekki

Comment

Working...
                                X