Comment

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Verona View Post
          Hi Feli,
          Since you mentioned it did any ruffling go on at Avalon heard,
          mention of it but dont remember if anyone spilled a whole story. Enquiring,
          minds and all that.
          I think I mentioned the story somewhere in this thread. But I sure don't mind recounting - and reliving - it...!

During one of the photo shoots Rick came over to me to check out the last photo and he wasn't too happy with the way his hair looked. It needed a good ruffle! So while I stood there discussing his hair with him and contemplating whether I dare just reach out and do it, Becky came up from behind...and ruffled his hair to perfection.
          I missed my chance

Comment

Originally posted by Feli View Post
            I think I mentioned the story somewhere in this thread. But I sure don't mind recounting - and reliving - it...!

During one of the photo shoots Rick came over to me to check out the last photo and he wasn't too happy with the way his hair looked. It needed a good ruffle! So while I stood there discussing his hair with him and contemplating whether I dare just reach out and do it, Becky came up from behind...and ruffled his hair to perfection.
            I missed my chance
            Ahhhh no! How could you miss the chance to indulge in a ruffle, shame on you!

Haven't seen you in here for ages, Feli (not since Avalon / Gabit) glad to see you're still keeping us in order

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz View Post
              Did anybody read my re-posting of the rules of the thread?
              I did not

But I'm a good girl anyway, aren't I Bev *poke poke*

Comment

Originally posted by Rune View Post
                Ahhhh no! How could you miss the chance to indulge in a ruffle, shame on you!

Haven't seen you in here for ages, Feli (not since Avalon / Gabit) glad to see you're still keeping us in order
                In my defense I can only say that it happened quite early during Avalon. I was still in shock over the fact that Rick would constantly come over to me, check the photos and talk to me...

Btw, I'm around more often than you guys think Just rarely find the time to actually post these days.

Comment

In my defense I can only say that it happened quite early during Avalon. I was still in shock over the fact that Rick would constantly come over to me, check the photos and talk to me...
                  Ohhh none of us are jealous you know, not one bit! *spontaneously combusts with envy*

You know, I read that as he kept coming over to check you out - whoops!

Btw, I'm around more often than you guys think Just rarely find the time to actually post these days.
                  Ohhhh like an invisible presence watching over us, I don't know whether to be thrilled or afraid Either way, I guess I have to behave

Comment

Oh, those are your eyes I feel looking at me.

I don't have to worry, I am always good.
                    sigpic

Comment

Kliggy-the- angel: I don't have to worry, I am always good.
                      At what though? Nobody's yet worked that out

beats me

Comment

At what though? Nobody's yet worked that out

Hehehe. I don't have to worry about that part, you do.

*adjusts halo*
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins View Post
                          Hehehe. I don't have to worry about that part, you do.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...g/s3fh2053.jpg

*adjusts halo*
                          A lot of things about you are worrying Kliggs, not just that part

Comment

Goooooooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Mornin',"
                            sigpic
                            -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                            LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Oh wow. Missed a ruffle, but you are still one lucky GG! *dreamy sigh*

sigpic
                              -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                              LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Ohhh none of us are jealous you know, not one bit! *spontaneously combusts with envy*

You know, I read that as he kept coming over to check you out - whoops!
                                Of course he was! I just didn't want to make you even more jealous by pointing it out...

Comment

Working...
                                X