Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Gooooooood mornin' everybody! *waves*

"Whu? Huh? *yawns* I'm up,"
                        sigpic
                        -Proud Member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team-
                        LJ|MyFics|SJ Fic Journal|Non-SG1/OriginalWriting|Macgyver_Icons|MyVids|Twitter

Comment

Ack! Below the Major Davis and Tanith threads?! Oh, no no no no no!

sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Hey, Mac, you up yet cutie-pie?

*mumbles* "No,"

sigpic

Comment

Hello GGG's!!

I know most of you wont remember me, it's been an age since I was last here! Amber said I had to pop by....Hi hon!

A lot has happened since I was last here....the renos are still on going but they're going to be done very soon because we are emigrating to Canada in the Summer. So, busy next few months!

So nice to be back here if only for a fleeting visit, I have missed it here! I've been 'ordered' to post a pic I drew so here it is. Hope you like.

I wish you all well.

Love KJ XX

Comment

Working...
                                X