RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by melpomene
    did someone say jack clone?As in identical to jack in EVERY way?
    Hey um when do i get mine?Jacksbabe?Keeper of the thunk?Master of all Rick obsession?you'll give me a clone right?As an old friend?Oh and whiiiiiiiiiile your at it you said you had one of Mac.....Somebody zat me i'm slipping into a trance
    Your clone is in the post!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
      Your clone is in the post!
      Thank you.I'd tell you how I'm your devoted slave forever and all but I'm kindof busy right now.....

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        did someone say jack clone?As in identical to jack in EVERY way?
        Hey um when do i get mine?Jacksbabe?Keeper of the thunk?Master of all Rick obsession?you'll give me a clone right?As an old friend?Oh and whiiiiiiiiiile your at it you said you had one of Mac.....Somebody zat me i'm slipping into a trance
        Oooo I'd love to have a clones as well. <DROOL>

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
          Oooo I'd love to have a clones as well. <DROOL>

Shelly
          Ask and you shall receive! Another one is on its way to you!
          sigpic

Comment

Bev, shouldnt you be asleep by now? I need a Jack clone thats durable...with all the bad days i've been having he has to withstand all the tears So no shorting-out allowed!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

I brought my Jack/Mac clones over from Delphi, which is why they keep showing up in chat.

See Mac is carrying my things...

http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/MacBTS1.jpg

And Jack, well he's just damn happy to be here!

http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/smile1.jpg

Thanks go to Anakin ladies!

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                Bev, shouldnt you be asleep by now? I need a Jack clone thats durable...with all the bad days i've been having he has to withstand all the tears So no shorting-out allowed!
                Still trying to get to bed! I've been too busy wrapping up Jack clones for shipping.
                (((((((((((((((Nikki)))))))))))))))) No more tears......here's Jack to cheer you up...

sigpic

Comment

Still trying to get to bed! I've been too busy wrapping up Jack clones for shipping.
                  (((((((((((((((Nikki)))))))))))))))) No more tears......here's Jack to cheer you up...

Bev, you are such a good friend to send Nikki this great picture to cheer her up. (((((Nikki))))) And at the same time you cheer us up too...
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                    Oooh yeah I went over there yesterday and saw that after getting an update!! I love the inscription it's wonderful. Didn't know you were a member of the site Kliggins?
                    I am now. Signed up for the updates yesterday. I always check Kate's site once a day, but decided I would like to get notified too. That inscription makes me smile every time I think of it.
                    sigpic

Comment

I am witness to the fact that you did, indeed, break AIM, but I have a feeling that it was all the naughty thoughts from certain thunkers (You know who you are ) that made it implode! I, of course, had nothing but the purest of thoughts, therefore I can thunk without guilt!

You fib like a dog!!!! Even Jack can't believe that one. Excuse me missy, but I think you get to share some of the blame for breaking AIM. I was there and I know. Purest of thoughts indeed and pigs will fly tomorrow.

Last edited by Kliggins; 28 August 2004, 02:29 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                        Its nice to come in here and see all these great pics! And have the links work Dang chat room!! I may have broke it but its all AIM's fault! Thanks everyone for posting these oh so lovely pics....Jacksbabe Happy Belated Bday!!
                        Nikki....... shh. It is okay, Jack is not angry with you. He knows you had some help in possibly breaking the links. Personally I am sure it was your cohorts fault, you would never break the AIM links.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning gals. I don't think it gets much more sticky up than this.

sigpic

Comment

Jack looked so sad last night in Covenent---I don't think that's a spoiler but forgive me if it is. It is so nice to come back here and see the happy fun guy he is deep down inside. Miss his smiles big time.

Since spending time with you ladies, when I watch the show (mostly the older ones) I notice all the things you've shown me.....fingers, tongue, hair. I need to be careful here, it's too early to end up in the gutter. Just let me say that I watch the show from a different perspective now. Thunks.
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

I promised I would do something for Jacksbabe, so here it is. It's not high quality *yet* sorry, but I hope that'll do for a tiny birthday present

[Warnings: these pics are from season eight, there are some spoilers in them]

Last edited by Anakin; 28 August 2004, 11:46 PM.
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                                I promised I would do something for Jacksbabe, so here it is. It's not high quality *yet* sorry, but I hope that'll do for a tiny birthday present

Wow Anakin you are quick. These are great. It's nice that we all get to share Jacksbabe's birthday pictures.
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X