X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guess what epi...

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Oh you keep your calender in the kitchen too? Could make for some very interesting meal prep and definitely more fun washing up the dishes. Just hang him above the sink. Hmmm, laminating might not be a bad idea....
      Laminating RDA! But if you laminated him you'd slide right off when you tried to...........oh..oh wait. You meant laminating a picture of him....my bad.
      "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
      "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
      Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
      Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
      "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
      Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
      Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
      (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
        Mac is patiently waiting for his order of duct tape... he needs to fix his jeep so we can go out tonight.

Thanks to www.jackfic.com for the pic.
        Ooohh, I love it. Does anyone know if this is from a MacGyver ep?
        You're never too old to do something goofy.
        sigpic
        Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Entity
          Last edited by Ruralstar; 05 January 2005, 08:28 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            Ooohh, I love it. Does anyone know if this is from a MacGyver ep?
            I've never seen that particular pose in a Mac episode, also he appears to be wearing some sort of slip on shoe, Mac usually wears sneakers or hiking books of some kind

Comment

Originally posted by ra-hanna
              Laminating RDA! But if you laminated him you'd slide right off when you tried to...........
              *ahem, cough*

oh..oh wait. You meant laminating a picture of him....
              Yes let's go with that....

my bad.

Comment

I've never seen that particular pose in a Mac episode, also he appears to be wearing some sort of slip on shoe, Mac usually wears sneakers or hiking books of some kind
                Moccasins.... Wish he'd have ditched the white socks though! Mocs & white socks......
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                  Good grief! Thats all I need. A Jack/Mac calendar. I'd spend all day in the kitchen walking by, looking, staring, pulling up a chair and sitting and staring. When the kids ask "what's for dinner", I'll slip and say "June". My husband will call from work and ask "what's up" and I'll say......er....well...I won't be telling him what I'm thunki.......I mean thinking. Of course by the time he comes home, I would probably be waiting at the door.

This calendar would definately create a stir in my home.
                  Hubby might be a REAL happy camper .

I keep two calendars, 1 near my desk and the other on the bedroom door. It's usually silly pictures to make me laugh, this year it's going to be yummy pictures to make me drool.
                  After I get my DVD's, I'll replace Mr. February with a higher quality version of the same image.
                  As soon as I get my own webspace, later this week, I'll put up links to a 'Jack only' and a 'Mac only' calendar.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Mac is patiently waiting for his order of duct tape... he needs to fix his jeep so we can go out tonight.

Thanks to www.jackfic.com for the pic.
                    And the duct tape would be for....... His jeep, to cover up those silly socks or.........
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

YUP! (((RURALSTAR))) Heehee and your prize:

Last edited by bbfan; 05 January 2005, 09:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                        And the duct tape would be for....... His jeep, to cover up those silly socks or.........
                        Definitely or...

Comment

For all the Mac fans...

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/macondvd/index.htm
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

This pic was taken from a commerial Rick did.
                            Had something to do with rugged outdoor clothing(i think...don't quote me).
                            There were a few other pics to go with it.

Comment

Can someone send me a private message about the ending of Rick's movie Through the eyes of a killer... We got to the very end when he was....

SPOILERS

...killed by the door thingy... our Tivo stopped recording... did anything else happen after that?

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                                Moccasins.... Wish he'd have ditched the white socks though! Mocs & white socks......
                                TOTALLY agree with you here SS. The white socks are kinda the only thing I see in that picture and that's not a good thing when it's RDA!!!!
                                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Working...
                                X