RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Heh, well age is not the only way to gain 'experience' LOL. I'm sure there's a line of us who would have volunteered to teach the younger version of THE MAN a thing or two.
    ME FIRST!!!
    Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Guess the epi's?

Comment

Holy buckets, bullwinkle! He's all the way at the bottom!!!!! You really don't have to guess the epi's... 1. Pretense, 2. Foothold and 3. The Other Side...

Jack: Okay, gals... get it up...
        Gals:
        Jack: ... the thread!
        Gals:
        Jack: For cryin' out loud!

Comment

Okay I'll take a stab. The last one I'm completely stumped but I think the first one is Foothold and the second one is Pretense?

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
            Holy buckets, bullwinkle! He's all the way at the bottom!!!!! You really don't have to guess the epi's... 1. Pretense, 2. Foothold and 3. The Other Side...

Jack: Okay, gals... get it up...
            Gals:
            Jack: ... the thread!
            Gals:
            Jack: For cryin' out loud!
            Well I was close, do I get points for picking the right season at least?

Comment

(((((Lorie))))) and (((((Rural))))) I was lurking and saw that Jack was sinking so very low. I delurked to save the day but PHEW! you two are already on top of the game! Good save you hussies you!!!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                (((((Lorie))))) and (((((Rural))))) I was lurking and saw that Jack was sinking so very low. I delurked to save the day but PHEW! you two are already on top of the game! Good save you hussies you!!!
                For shame Critter! Lurking on THUNK! No wonders the man was dipping down

*starts looking under cushions for other lurkers*

We can't have the man disappearing to page two due to lurkdom.

'Fraid that's all I can do for the cause this evening Ladies. Nighters!

Comment

I'll try to do better teacher.....sometimes a lurky lurk is all I have time for....
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hey Hey Hey.... I was here... I just kinda got stuck in Mala's thread for a while, then scrubbed two pix for a while.... and where did the time go???!!!!
                    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Nice eyes, slight smile.........
                      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

And equally nice eyes.....

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                          *gurgle gurgle* I've been here just in the "waters"! Thunks SS! Love the new sig!!!! Too funny!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                          MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Mr. January
                            Get your minds out of the ..... (bad example)

If anyone is interested. This is a Jack / Mac calendar. Now that I've got a template it would be no problem to do just Jack, too.
                            I've downloaded the whole year into two albums in http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/
                            "Calendar - big" is 11 x 17 images
                            "Calendar - small" is 8.5 x 11 images
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Heehee, Critter... no lurking now... yummy pics please. Gotta go to bed. Nighty, night!

Comment

Hello fellow thunkers! I've been lurking and thank you from the bottom of this girl's thunker heart for all glorious pics of our Man Jack.

I've also been playing with my new software (Microsoft Digital Image Suite 10 - a xmas/b-day present from my okasan). While learning the software, I found a screen capture that just "captures" RDA's beautiful smile and that mischevious twinkle in his eye, tweeked it a bit and here it is.

I'm still learning the ins and out of the software so please bear with.

-- AmberMoon

Comment

Working...
                                X