RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Jules-
    feeling blah? i'm sorry. maybe this will help...

I don't know about anyone else, but that face looking like that....MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM ......oh yeah, it HELPS!
    Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
    (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
      [color=purple][b]Ah well if its those WoO pics your looking for, maybe I can help (sorry no SOG ones just yet ) But the 'orangey' ones I have

The Universe's gift to Womankind~~ thank you, Jacksbabe, for that lovely reminder *swoons*.
      Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
        Hope you feel better. You are making perfect sense about his acting. I just love to watch his face transform from light-hearted to command mode when he is Jack. Okay, who am I fooling. I just love to watch his face and everything else.

*gonna get nabbed by the mods, but this one bears repeating, as often as we can get away with *

There's so many reasons to love that scene, and not just how he looks. The way the pain of loosing Charlie comes spilling out~~ how we long to soothe it for him~~ and then how quickly he pulls that part of himself back (and we ache for more, and to simply fix all that's hurt him ever). Everything RDA choose, he did so subtly, it makes Jack come alive.

Towards the end of that scene, he hands Malachi the picture frame and gives him a barely perceptible nod. That moment touches my heart so~~ as he aknowledges understanding Malachi's pain while at the same time showing him life DOES go on in it's aftermath.

Then of course, there's the scene that follows, they return to the SGC, he takes of his hat and we've got the sticky-up hair in very fine form to focus on. Never a dull or thunkless moment with our dear Colonel Jack!
        Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          A little wake up pic. Oh look- hands. Thanks to www.rda-forever.com

Oh Kliggins! There you go, you've found one that falls into my other 1% ("thunks for RDA/Mac when he's looking so Jacklike"). Mamma mia, mother of thunk, I'm an now thunked into tomorrow at the very least.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh........
          Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
            *gonna get nabbed by the mods, but this one bears repeating, as often as we can get away with *

There's so many reasons to love that scene, and not just how he looks. The way the pain of loosing Charlie comes spilling out~~ how we long to soothe it for him~~ and then how quickly he pulls that part of himself back (and we ache for more, and to simply fix all that's hurt him ever). Everything RDA choose, he did so subtly, it makes Jack come alive.

Towards the end of that scene, he hands Malachi the picture frame and gives him a barely perceptible nod. That moment touches my heart so~~ as he aknowledges understanding Malachi's pain while at the same time showing him life DOES go on in it's aftermath.

Then of course, there's the scene that follows, they return to the SGC, he takes of his hat and we've got the sticky-up hair in very fine form to focus on. Never a dull or thunkless moment with our dear Colonel Jack!
            WOW Titania...you've got this one memorized. I agree with all you are saying. And the pictures you are painting in my mind....deep sigh.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
              JOYEUX ANNIVERSAIRE Jacksbabe
              Ah yes, very Happy Birthday wishes, Jacksbabe! May your birthday dreams be filled with whatever fills you with DELIGHT !
              Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                WOW Titania...you've got this one memorized. I agree with all you are saying. And the pictures you are painting in my mind....deep sigh.
                *blushes and * Aw shucks, Critter~~ yes, I have got it memorized (did I mention the word obsessed anytime, because that really does describe me when it comes to dear Jack?). Only too happy to add my wee bit of material to the Great Thunk Shrine we've managed to build here.
                Titania of the V V

Comment

Thanks so much for all the 'Jack pics'~me~ups during my blue blahs. Two of my children left for school this week, and the house feels a bit empty (pity party going on), and a few other things going on have left me weepy and migrainey.
                  It was fun to come here and laugh and thunk a bit. I still need my blanky, but I'm feeling much better.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                    Thanks so much for all the 'Jack pics'~me~ups during my blue blahs. Two of my children left for school this week, and the house feels a bit empty (pity party going on), and a few other things going on have left me weepy and migrainey.
                    It was fun to come here and laugh and thunk a bit. I still need my blanky, but I'm feeling much better.
                    Hey blueiris, I feel your pain. One of my little critters left last night for school. It does get quiet but it also gives us more time to pity party with Jack and our fellow thunkers. Cheer up! Keep on thunkin'.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

And a Happy Birthday too, Jacksbabe!!!

I'm sorry I couldn't send you a nice pictural present, but i'll try to work on it this w/e...

What's your fetish again?... Mac, Jack, other?... Arms, hands, hair, eyes, gun,...? ... the whole package?...
                      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                        *passes towel for Critter's keyboard* Here dear, we can't have you shorting out.

http://www.the-wall-between.de/samjack/jack/rda.jpg
                        THUNK! Rural, that was mean!
                        I didn't have my thunking spirng on! ...

And quite frankly, I'm getting strange looks from my husband as I'm parading in my house with my thunking helmet on almost all the time...
                        there's got to be another way to do this... although right now, I'd rather keep all my new teeth on... See?... Complete smile!!!

Okay Rural, I'll spare you this one... This man's too good to look at anyway... [sigh]

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                          Ah yes, very Happy Birthday wishes, Jacksbabe! May your birthday dreams be filled with whatever fills you with DELIGHT !
                          Might I suggest a slight correction?... WHOever fills you with delight!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                            Might I suggest a slight correction?... WHOever fills you with delight!!!
                            ROFLMAO!!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              Oh yes the better to show off those lovely long fingers. That man's hands are just to die for!
                              Oh well, if we're talking hands, I feel I have a duty to post these:

Now form an orderly queue to be the clay ladies!!!

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JACKSBABE

Hope you had a great day filled with all of your favorite things

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X