RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?

Grabbing my blanky and crawling back under my blue rock. Feeling blah.
    Hi Blueiris *waves*
    Yepper. You're making perfect sense and I agree completely.
    Last weekend I was doing a smorgasbord of RDA. (hey! not THAT!!)
    FCOL, watching MacGyver, Legend and SG-1.
    The timbre and intonations of his voice even change, as well as somehow looking different.
    Legend (Ernest Pratt) is the most different, vocally. More rounded sounds, almost classical stage pronounciations?
    I always get a kick out of 'Dexter Filmore'. RDA playing MacGyver playing Dexter. Best looking geek I've ever seen.
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by sprice5795
      Boy I have really missed this place. This is the first time I was able to get in since Saturday. Ladies the pics, as always are great.

Since I didn't see this item mentioned I thought I would share this from Kate's site (rdanderson.com). Apparently RDA has finally agreed to have his name nominated for the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Apparently this is a lengthy procedure, so I figure if I start saving now, by the time of the event I can afford air fare to CA.
      Sue
      How long is "lengthy"? *shakes her piggy bank* If I keep flinging spare change in here, I might have enough in a year or so. *starts digging in the sofa cushions*

Originally posted by Kliggins
      A little wake up pic. Oh look- hands. Thanks to www.rda-forever.com

I'm awake - I'm awake! I miss my 'wake up calls' on the weekends. Coffee isn't nearly as "invigorating", shall we say?
      As to RDA's hands ---- OY!. *sighs with a goofy look on her face*
      Last edited by Jynjyr; 26 August 2004, 02:47 AM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        you are very lucky for the docor is in. *examines critter* well i have good news. you are just fine.....nothing at all wrong with you. take two of these *hands critter two pics of jack/rda* and call me in the morning. if that doesn't do it then you can come and check out my cookbook collection.
        Thunks Doc Siler. Good thing I don't have to go far to fill my prescriptions! Tell me about that cookbook....sounds interesting.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          Ok ladies...we haven't seen this one for a few pages so I think the time is right for another outing....

The eyes get me every time with that one.....dddrrrrroooollllll....THUNK
          Oh Yeah! Thunk me again, Bev. Errrr, I mean thunk YOU again Bev.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
            AH! and how could i forget my pics in the "Atlantis" folder!?!? LoL

http://tinypic.com/3bfc7
            Yes, how could you??? Yummy.
            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              Oh Critter, you have it bad just like the rest of us. There could be worse things to be addicted to. Did you say something about blue and gray

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...daj/s2ts2b.jpg
              OY Kliggins! You've thunked me again, and again, and again, and....I'm not even sure I'll be able to get myself out of this one. I was supposed to be off this site ten minutes ago and I just can't leave! I cannot think of a better way to start the day than with my friends here in the gutter. Time to hit the shower!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                How long is "lengthy"? *shakes her piggy bank* If I keep flinging spare change in here, I might have enough in a year or so. *starts digging in the sofa cushions*
                They announce the selection in May, I think. So we won't know til May 2005 at the earliest. Then I think the nominee has a year to schedule the ceremony.
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Someone asked for Shades of Grey?

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/S318/index.htm

<tooting my own horn>
                  Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster

<tooting my own horn>
                    Wonderful pix and wonderful site, Susan!

Listen, imo, you don't toot your own horn enough!
                    sigpic

Comment

They announce the selection in May, I think. So we won't know til May 2005 at the earliest. Then I think the nominee has a year to schedule the ceremony.
                      A thought - will there be sketch of an open Swiss Army Knife in one corner and a Point of Origin glyph in the other?
                      sigpic

Comment

They vote in June and the nominees have 5 years to have the ceremony, or else they have to get renominated. (see: http://www.hollywoodchamber.net/) I found the answers in the FAQs under the Walk of Fame menu.
                        No snurching any Pictures I post!! (without my permission)

sigpic

Comment

<tooting my own horn>

The thrid and forth lines are exactly the scene that I was thinking of. To me, that is Jack looking his very best. I think I'll still have to keep that as my favorite just because he looks.........well........just exactly like he looks, forcryingoutloud. Thanks, seeing just that picture brings back why I've always said he looks the best in SoG.

Oh, and lines 5 and 6. Yes, definately SoG!
                          Last edited by blueiris; 26 August 2004, 07:47 AM. Reason: add line
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

happy birthday jacksbabe!!!!!!!

now where's jack with that birthday cake?

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Thunks Doc Siler. Good thing I don't have to go far to fill my prescriptions! Tell me about that cookbook....sounds interesting.
                              I'm always here to help a fellow thunker. The 'cookbook' has been my salvation this past week while GW has been going up and down like jack's yo-yo. Perhaps we should add this to the GGG supply closet. I could make some extras for the newbies. Kinda like scrapbooking. *pictures new scrapbooking craze*

Comment

Working...
                              X