RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's kinda droolly under this rock too.
    I wonder if hubby will be suspicious when he gets fingerless gloves for Christmas.
    Oh, and thanks. My blahs are lifting.
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      While watching Window of Opportunity for probably over the 20th time last night, it occured to me, that near the end of the episode, during Jack's "I lost my son" scene, Jack looks *gorgeous*. It's kind of organgy in the back ground, and Jack is wearing his cap, and his face is absolutely *gorgeous*. Usually, I think Jack looks the most handsome in Shades of Gray, but, it just struck me right then, maybe he looks the best in WoO.
      hmmmmm, something to ponder. I only wish I had the pictures side by side, SoG and WoO.

Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?
      Sorry You are feeling blah. I have a little SOG for you.

sigpic

Comment

While watching Window of Opportunity for probably over the 20th time last night, it occured to me, that near the end of the episode, during Jack's "I lost my son" scene, Jack looks *gorgeous*. It's kind of organgy in the back ground, and Jack is wearing his cap, and his face is absolutely *gorgeous*. Usually, I think Jack looks the most handsome in Shades of Gray, but, it just struck me right then, maybe he looks the best in WoO.
        hmmmmm, something to ponder. I only wish I had the pictures side by side, SoG and WoO.

Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?

Grabbing my blanky and crawling back under my blue rock. Feeling blah.
        Can't do them side by side, but can do one after another.

Hope you feel better. You are making perfect sense about his acting. I just love to watch his face transform from light-hearted to command mode when he is Jack. Okay, who am I fooling. I just love to watch his face and everything else.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
          Thunk you, Kilggins, for your kind understanding of my delicate condition. You see I am hopelessly addicted to Jack/RDA, so much so that it sometimes makes life difficult to bare...BEAR. I mean difficult to bear. Bear. Anyway sometimes I just get so blue when I can't see him. Blue. Doesn't he look dreamy in blue? Arrrrg. See what I mean?

I can't even control my fingers to type the right things....OH! Those fingers of his...darn it! If I don't get this condition under control soon all of my hair will be gray. Oy, and doesn't he have a great head of hair?

OK this isn't working. I am now in the gutter again...excuse me while I dry off my...no, I am not even going to go there. Do you see what it is like for me? That's why I appreciate all of the pictures that everyone posts here. He is just so thunkalisious that I can't stay away. And let's face it....why should I stay away? We're here to THUNK afterall.
          Oh Critter, you have it bad just like the rest of us. There could be worse things to be addicted to. Did you say something about blue and gray

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            you're not the only one hon! i print out a lot of jack pics to thunk over and i keep them with the cookbooks in the kitchen.........hubs will NEVER find them there.
            You know you could keep them by the computer, he never looks there!

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            you are very lucky for the docor is in. *examines critter* well i have good news. you are just fine.....nothing at all wrong with you. take two of these *hands critter two pics of jack/rda* and call me in the morning. if that doesn't do it then you can come and check out my cookbook collection.
            Thank god the thunk doctor is here. Please can I have a house call and have the same treatment. Pretty please with sugar on top.

sigpic

Comment

That really is not fair to post all those hands; think of those of us with weak hearts, weak brains, weak wills. I 'll just be sliding int-o= [[[[[[[[[[[[[[ (those little things are the courtesy of Klancie), as I was typing into the drool now ............. Thunks Rural

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                Ok ladies...we haven't seen this one for a few pages so I think the time is right for another outing....

The eyes get me every time with that one.....dddrrrrroooollllll....THUNK
                Aaaaaaaaah...............................THUNK.
                sigpic

Comment

A little wake up pic. Oh look- hands. Thanks to www.rda-forever.com

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

*THUNK*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Can't do them side by side, but can do one after another.

Hope you feel better. You are making perfect sense about his acting. I just love to watch his face transform from light-hearted to command mode when he is Jack. Okay, who am I fooling. I just love to watch his face and everything else.

Yes, watch his face and everything else.
                      And on a serious note, he really can carry the comedy and the serious tones. In another thread I had to put my 2cents worth in~~~ I believe RDA could have done a Kurt Russell-ish Jack if he had to. But I am glad he decided to do it his way.
                      So I'm off to bed with some very nice mental images in my head.
                      sigpic
                      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Boy I have really missed this place. This is the first time I was able to get in since Saturday. Ladies the pics, as always are great.

Since I didn't see this item mentioned I thought I would share this from Kate's site (rdanderson.com). Apparently RDA has finally agreed to have his name nominated for the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Apparently this is a lengthy procedure, so I figure if I start saving now, by the time of the event I can afford air fare to CA.
                        Sue

Comment

Adds a whole 'nother meaning to "what's cooking?"
                          "I've been looking through the cookbooks all day, looking for just the right *dish*."
                          you've got that right! *pictures jack helping with kitchen duties with apron on* as you may notice...i just said apron.

Comment

You know you could keep them by the computer, he never looks there!

he uses the computer girl! but he sure wont be looking at any cookbooks any time soon.

Thank god the thunk doctor is here. Please can I have a house call and have the same treatment. Pretty please with sugar on top.

oh ok...but only because you asked so nicely.

THUNK!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              Oh yes the better to show off those lovely long fingers. That man's hands are just to die for!
                              Okay, now it's official... My personal fetish is the HANDS!.... THUNK you, Rural!!!

He must be really good with his hands playing on my... ERRR.... Guitar! Yes, that's right, my guitar...
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Kliggins, have I already said that I love you?...
                                I like casual RDA very much and I can see he likes his watch from Stargate too!!!
                                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Working...
                                X