Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    I have to share this.

I got the full size painting of this back from the framers last night.
    *still doing her 'happy dance'*
    Now I have to decide whether to hang it in the bedroom or in the living room.
    The question becomes - Do I want to explain to anyone who comes in why the only two paintings in my house are of a man I've never met?

It's SO hard being a fan in a world of 'mundanes' (non-fans).

Oh That 's great ?

Did you do that ?Me I like the long hair RDA ...but the scruffy one ..is smashing too

Caty

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Sorry Critter. FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME ANY TIME when we need a Jack/RDA/Mac infusion. I am always happy to stare at RDA pictures looking for the appropriate one.

Thunk you, Kilggins, for your kind understanding of my delicate condition. You see I am hopelessly addicted to Jack/RDA, so much so that it sometimes makes life difficult to bare...BEAR. I mean difficult to bear. Bear. Anyway sometimes I just get so blue when I can't see him. Blue. Doesn't he look dreamy in blue? Arrrrg. See what I mean?

I can't even control my fingers to type the right things....OH! Those fingers of his...darn it! If I don't get this condition under control soon all of my hair will be gray. Oy, and doesn't he have a great head of hair?

OK this isn't working. I am now in the gutter again...excuse me while I dry off my...no, I am not even going to go there. Do you see what it is like for me? That's why I appreciate all of the pictures that everyone posts here. He is just so thunkalisious that I can't stay away. And let's face it....why should I stay away? We're here to THUNK afterall.
      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by scotsmiss4rda
        Hi there...
        I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this...
        Seeing as this is a drooling kinda place for RDA,i'd like to let you know that RDA will be appearing on tv this holiday Monday.
        Monday August30th,BBC1,11am.....'Lost treasure of Atlantis'/MacGyver.
        Nice!!!!!
        Oh there's never a wrong place to post things regarding RDA (Carole, is that you?)

I saw that in the TV Guide the other day, well actually it was pointed out to me - but as I said .... "I've already got that one on tape, when are they going to show 'Trail to Doomsday'!!!!"

I will have to be very good and behave well as that is my eldest's birthday - you reckon he'll let his old mum watch it? Mmm video on standby I think

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
          Oh That 's great ?

Did you do that? Me I like the long hair RDA ...but the scruffy one ..is smashing too

Caty
          I only WISH that I had that kind of talent. My talents are limited to admiring. My only contribution was to pick out the 3 images I liked the best.
          You're never too old to do something goofy.
          sigpic
          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

While watching Window of Opportunity for probably over the 20th time last night, it occured to me, that near the end of the episode, during Jack's "I lost my son" scene, Jack looks *gorgeous*. It's kind of organgy in the back ground, and Jack is wearing his cap, and his face is absolutely *gorgeous*. Usually, I think Jack looks the most handsome in Shades of Gray, but, it just struck me right then, maybe he looks the best in WoO.
            hmmmmm, something to ponder. I only wish I had the pictures side by side, SoG and WoO.

Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?

Grabbing my blanky and crawling back under my blue rock. Feeling blah.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
              While watching Window of Opportunity for probably over the 20th time last night, it occured to me, that near the end of the episode, during Jack's "I lost my son" scene, Jack looks *gorgeous*. It's kind of organgy in the back ground, and Jack is wearing his cap, and his face is absolutely *gorgeous*. Usually, I think Jack looks the most handsome in Shades of Gray, but, it just struck me right then, maybe he looks the best in WoO.
              hmmmmm, something to ponder. I only wish I had the pictures side by side, SoG and WoO.

Another thing. RDA must be a great actor. Ever notice how his face completely transforms when he becomes Jack? In interviews/behind the scenes, when he's dressed as Jack, he looks like RDA, but when he acts, he changes to Jack. Like two identical twins that you can tell apart. Am I making sense?

Don't go back under your blue rock, blueiris, stay and play with us. Don't feel blah either. Look at all these yummy pictures our friends leave for us. He is one hunk of a good looking man, yes sireee. Oy. (I love that expresion!)
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Don't go back under your blue rock, blueiris, stay and play with us. Don't feel blah either. Look at all these yummy pictures our friends leave for us. He is one hunk of a good looking man, yes sireee. Oy. (I love that expresion!)
                But I've got all these yummy Jack pictures under here, hidden from hubby.
                sigpic
                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

But I've got all these yummy Jack pictures under here, hidden from hubby.
                  Excellent....maybe I'll come over there to play!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

feeling blah? i'm sorry. maybe this will help...

ok, please tell me that GW's been down and it's not just me!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

[QUOTE=melpomene]
                      Originally posted by Kliggins
                      Nothing wrong with kissing. Who wouldn't want to kiss that face?

That reminds me of a dream i had........

Sorry i was gone for a minute.Hi ladies.I'm a 17 year old Rick fan from the states and it's very nice to meet ya'll.

just a little something by way of a hello.
                      hey melpomene! i'm a "teen from the states" too.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

[QUOTE=-Jules-]feeling blah? i'm sorry. maybe this will help...

oooooh, slipping an arm out to pull these pics back under my blue rock. Just what I needed. Thanks!
                        sigpic

Comment

any time, Blueiris! hope ya feel better soon!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Upon closer examination (I have flashlight and mag. glass under here), I see exactly where these pictures come from. What a sweetheart!
                            sigpic

Comment

Ok ladies...we haven't seen this one for a few pages so I think the time is right for another outing....

The eyes get me every time with that one.....dddrrrrroooollllll....THUNK
                              sigpic

Comment

OK, which episode is this from. Maybe he looks best in that episode. Darn, I feel blah, and I have these important decisions to make: which episode does Jack look best in, uniform or civies, hat or no hat.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X