RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Critter
    Um, excuse me ladies...(she says very quietly since she got in trouble yesterday for yelling at everyone to wake up). Um, Jack/RDA is almost to the bottom of the page again. Shhhhh....don't wake the sleeping angels. JUST WAKE UP THE BRAZEN HUSSIES AND GET THEM OVER HERE TO PLAY, if you would be so kind.
    Ok, since nobody else seems to be about, how about this........

Always here to please......specially Jack!!!!!!
    sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=Kliggins]Nothing wrong with kissing. Who wouldn't want to kiss that face?

That reminds me of a dream i had........

Sorry i was gone for a minute.Hi ladies.I'm a 17 year old Rick fan from the states and it's very nice to meet ya'll.

just a little something by way of a hello.

Comment

[QUOTE=melpomene]
        Originally posted by Kliggins
        Nothing wrong with kissing. Who wouldn't want to kiss that face?

Sorry i was gone for a minute.Hi ladies.I'm a 17 year old Rick fan from the states and it's very nice to meet ya'll.

Hi Melpomene! Welcome to the gutter where we all love to drool over pics of RDA/Jack/Mac whatever. The man is just too fine looking. Unfortunately, your pic didn't come trhough for me. Look forward to seeing it.

Enjoy the gutter, I'm sure someone will be along soon to provide you with the necessary provisions of keyboard drool cover and drool bucket, etc.
        Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Thunk you EVER so much, Bev.
          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Um, excuse me ladies...(she says very quietly since she got in trouble yesterday for yelling at everyone to wake up). Um, Jack/RDA is almost to the bottom of the page again. Shhhhh....don't wake the sleeping angels. JUST WAKE UP THE BRAZEN HUSSIES AND GET THEM OVER HERE TO PLAY, if you would be so kind.
            Sorry Critter. FEEL FREE TO YELL AT ME ANY TIME when we need a Jack/RDA/Mac infusion. I am always happy to stare at RDA pictures looking for the appropriate one.

sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=melpomene]

WELCOME MELPOMENE

Pleasure to meet you too. *waves* Glad you delurked. Always room for another RDA/Jack/Mac admirer. You probably know where to get your supplies, but I will recap. Jacksbabe is the keeper of the keydrool board covers and thunk helmets. Mala is the proprieter of the defibrillator, buckets, bibs and other supplies. A thunk belt and zat gun for when you need to be released from the RDA-induced trance are recommended to prevent injury while thunking. I know I have forgotten something, but someone will come along and mention what I have forgotten. Again, happy to see you here and have a good time

sigpic

Comment

Me! Me!! I will!!! *splashes across gutter* yum! I'll just start at that dimple on THIS side *demonstrates* and then work my around to THAT side *demonstrates more* and then I'll...... *demonstration terminated - don't need no audience.... *

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz

Mmmmmmm, how about that
                  sigpic

Comment

Hi there...
                    I apologize if this is the wrong place to post this...
                    Seeing as this is a drooling kinda place for RDA,i'd like to let you know that RDA will be appearing on tv this holiday Monday.
                    Monday August30th,BBC1,11am.....'Lost treasure of Atlantis'/MacGyver.
                    Nice!!!!!

Comment

WELCOME MELPOMENE

Pleasure to meet you too. *waves* Glad you delurked. Always room for another RDA/Jack/Mac admirer. You probably know where to get your supplies, but I will recap. Jacksbabe is the keeper of the keydrool board covers and thunk helmets. Mala is the proprieter of the defibrillator, buckets, bibs and other supplies. A thunk belt and zat gun for when you need to be released from the RDA-induced trance are recommended to prevent injury while thunking. I know I have forgotten something, but someone will come along and mention what I have forgotten. Again, happy to see you here and have a good time

Yeah, you forgot my new invention, the thunking spring!
                      And welcome too Melpomene!

Just to keep you watering your mouth, I've done a few more caps, I just need time to work on them!
                      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                        Yeah, you forgot my new invention, the thunking spring!
                        And welcome too Melpomene!

Just to keep you watering your mouth, I've done a few more caps, I just need time to work on them!
                        I knew I forgot something. I couldn't help it, my brain cells were fried Here is a little more hair for your fingers to occupy themselves with.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                          Me! Me!! I will!!! *splashes across gutter* yum! I'll just start at that dimple on THIS side *demonstrates* and then work my around to THAT side *demonstrates more* and then I'll...... *demonstration terminated - don't need no audience.... *
                          If you are going to do both dimples, then I guess you will need the right one too.

sigpic

Comment

I have to share this.

I got the full size painting of this back from the framers last night.
                            *still doing her 'happy dance'*
                            Now I have to decide whether to hang it in the bedroom or in the living room.
                            The question becomes - Do I want to explain to anyone who comes in why the only two paintings in my house are of a man I've never met?

It's SO hard being a fan in a world of 'mundanes' (non-fans).

Last edited by Jynjyr; 25 August 2004, 03:13 AM.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                              And here begins yet another walk down memory lane. Without delay I present Hathor
                              http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...cap213_jpg.htm
                              I must be part vampire. I SOOOO want to nibble that neck. (at least start there and then move on .....)
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

I knew I forgot something. I couldn't help it, my brain cells were fried Here is a little more hair for your fingers to occupy themselves with.

Kliggins, I love you...
                                Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                                ............oo0oo............

Comment

Working...
                                X