RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by meimei
    Ack!! Leaving the computer and pictures of Jack for Christmas shopping! Why??? I just did almost all of my shopping in my nightgown from my bed!! LOL! Gateworld is going to love that Amazon.com order!
    *nightgown* Mei Mei?... 'been messing around with your Jack clone again?... You know that Santa only visits those who have been *good*, don't you?

... That's why there won't be any gift for me this year... ...

Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
    ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
      *nightgown* Mei Mei?... 'been messing around with your Jack clone again?... You know that Santa only visits those who have been *good*, don't you?

... That's why there won't be any gift for me this year... ...

Well, it is morning... Isn't it? Ah, well, maybe not anymore! LOL! I don't expect any gifts, I just give them hoping to score points against my, eh, wicked ways!

Besides, using Amazon.com through the GW link helps support GW which helps support my RDA addiction which helps keep me calm when RL is a PITA!! So see, it's logical to shop in my nightgown!

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
        It was a tad nippy in my corner of the world this morning. Thanks for the warm up. *gets out shorts and sun lotion*

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
          Well, it is morning... Isn't it? Ah, well, maybe not anymore! LOL! I don't expect any gifts, I just give them hoping to score points against my, eh, wicked ways!

Besides, using Amazon.com through the GW link helps support GW which helps support my RDA addiction which helps keep me calm when RL is a PITA!! So see, it's logical to shop in my nightgown!
          Hmmm sound logic indeed.

Well since I'm not going to be around much this weekend I'm giving the answer for the quiz. My last one was Rules of Engagement.

Here's another one and I bet most of you get it right off. Don't forget to remove the link when you reply.

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Hmmm sound logic indeed.

Well since I'm not going to be around much this weekend I'm giving the answer for the quiz. My last one was Rules of Engagement.

Here's another one and I bet most of you get it right off. Don't forget to remove the link when you reply.

*jumps up and down* I know, I know!!!!...

Oh, dang!...

*pouts*... There'd better be a NICE ribbon around my latest-version JackClone this Christmas!

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
              *jumps up and down* I know, I know!!!!...

Oh, dang!...

*pouts*... There'd better be a NICE ribbon around my latest-version JackClone this Christmas!
              Uh no offense dear but you did cap it so.... As for ribbons...Uh should I guess where you want it? damn pg forum....

Comment

Uh no offense dear but you did cap it so.... As for ribbons...Uh should I guess where you want it? damn pg forum....
                Ribbon?... Did I say Ribbon?... Stupid me!...

Comment

Give that woman a big ole' star! Preferably one of Jack's!
                  Wow JSDT You are good! That pic had me guessing and guessing wrong.
                  Good work.

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Well now you can laugh at me. Tasha got it!

*sniffs*

Does this mean I have to hand in my Thunk card?
                    Man, I think I have to hand mine in too. I'm stinking at this.

Way to go Tasha!

Shelly
                    Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Hmmm sound logic indeed.

Don't know if anyone has guessed this correctly yet, but I'm going to say it's from Entity.
                      Tasha
                      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Comment

Jack is quite ticked off. He was waaaaay down there

Comment

*sigh* , gurgle, drool, THUNK!
                            sigpic

Comment

We are awfully quiet today.

sigpic