RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Geekyred
    You know when your scrolling through the thread, skimming and looking at all the pretty pictures and one just happens to REALLY catch your eye? Why, I don't know, Jack always looks so darn good. But still, this one gave me that little thrill in the pit of my stomach. Thanks Kliggins.
    Thanks Geeky. It is always nice when something that tickles your fancy tickles someone elses too. Your new sig made me LOL! This might be my new favorite of yours.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Thanks Geeky. It is always nice when something that tickles your fancy tickles someone elses too. Your new sig made me LOL! This might be my new favorite of yours.
      The moving text was my 'new thing' that I learned yesterday. The simplest little things make me happy.

Speaking of simple things, an old favourite:

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        The moving text was my 'new thing' that I learned yesterday. The simplest little things make me happy.

Speaking of simple things, an old favourite:
        Definitely a favorite. *sigh* Simple things make me happy too. I think I need a life.
        sigpic

Comment

Keeping Jack from slipping

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Well.... since you posted the link!!! LOL! You spoiled it!!!
            LMAO! I knew it was gonna happen sooner or later!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              I am sorry guys. Brain fade. Obviously I forgot to take the link out. I promise I will not play again. Yes Bev, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! Going back to work now.
              Awww its okay Kliggs!!!! (((((((((Kliggie))))))))))) You're not stupid! It was to be expected, we are still just starting this!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

Comment

The fact that I'm not getting any of these is making me question my TRUE SG knowledge. I might just have to go rewatch every episode from the beginning. Its gonna be such hard work watching Jack over and over.. Anyway heres a link to a good Jack pic from GateWorld. It might be a tiny bit spoilerish due to the tiny caption. So just incase,
                SPOILERS FOR THREADS (SEASON 8)!!

*DROOL*

Comment

Goodmorning, everyone...

Comment

SPOILERS for RECKONING Season 8!!!

Comment

Wow, am I the only one here?!?!

Jack's a bit concerned about his gutter gals.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                        Wow, am I the only one here?!?!

Jack's a bit concerned about his gutter gals.
                        Nope! I am lurking a bit until my sister-in-law gets here to go Christmas shopping. She just may have to pull me away from the computer kicking and screaming after seeing all these wonderful pics that've been posted.

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                          The fact that I'm not getting any of these is making me question my TRUE SG knowledge. I might just have to go rewatch every episode from the beginning. Its gonna be such hard work watching Jack over and over.. Anyway heres a link to a good Jack pic from GateWorld. It might be a tiny bit spoilerish due to the tiny caption. So just incase,
                          SPOILERS FOR THREADS (SEASON 8)!!
                          Oh, wow. I didn't even see the caption the first time.

I will not judge til I've seen the ep.

Jack in boxers.

Jack in boxers.

Jack in boxers.

Jack in boxers!!!

Okay, I feel better now.
                          Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Kliggins your pics of RDA are just to die for. Thank you.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                              *Sigh* such a perfect face... arms, hands, legs... body...

... Yes, I'll take the whole damn package, Ma'am! Thanks!

Yes, I'm doing *my* Christmas shopping...
                              ... What do you mean he's not an item to buy?! ...
                              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                                Nope! I am lurking a bit until my sister-in-law gets here to go Christmas shopping. She just may have to pull me away from the computer kicking and screaming after seeing all these wonderful pics that've been posted.
                                Ack!! Leaving the computer and pictures of Jack for Christmas shopping! Why??? I just did almost all of my shopping in my nightgown from my bed!! LOL! Gateworld is going to love that Amazon.com order!

Comment

Working...
                                X