RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
    Aaahhhh......Jack with sticky-up hair.....
    Have I ever mentioned what a hussy you are Bev?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
      Not recently
      sigpic

Comment

But I'm in very good company!!!!!!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          *snorts* What am I, chopped liver? Sticky up hair...uh we have a cure for that....

damn pg forum....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            *snorts* What am I, chopped liver? Sticky up hair...uh we have a cure for that....

damn pg forum....
            Oh yes we do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! A very, very un PG cure!
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
              But I'm in very good company!!!!!!
              (((((Bev))))))) I'll second that. *looks at picture* Oy YUM!!!!

Comment

Yum indeed!
                BTW your sig pic has Jack looking so sad. I just want to give him some TLC.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                  [FONT=Comic Sans MS][COLOR=Navy]Well since Bev, Critter, and Tame are discussing how best to 'share' Jack *cough* I thought I would post a link or two of RDA in one of his other character incarnations. They are a little blurry but...

http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/i...gmFilters=#pic
                  Can I have this one? Pleeeeeeease? I promise to be good for the rest of the day? Really. I will.
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    Jack is: all of the above (once you get to know him). Yes, smart too. But in addition: he is one FLAMING HOT hunk of mature ALPHA male.
                    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/gun1.jpg

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS, MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS
                    OH MY! I couldn't concur more....

FLAMING HOT....thunk....

MATURE....oh yeah baby, gimme a man with experience....in fact, gimme THAT MAN....a-thunk-a-thunka...

ALPHA MALE....oh, to have him point his huge honkin' gun at me like that....THHHHHHHHHHUUUUUUUUUUUUUNNNNNNNNNNNKKKKKKKKKKK!!!!!!!!!!

(I've been unable to connect to Gateworld for weeks, unless I could get to the library, which was all too rare....so when I saw this pic, I did exactly like Jynjyr said....TOTAL, UNABASHED MELTDOWN! *wipes drool from keyboard* but that image, and the thoughts that came along with it, were worth the wait . )

THUNK YOU!
                    Titania of the V V

Keeper of the Quantum Mirror
                    (I swear, it's in my basement!)

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      Just want to say that I watched Affinity tonight and Jack looked so very very hot!!! I will be capping his scenes....
                      *claps hands in utter delight, startling the library patrons around her* Oh dear Gutter Fairy, I SO hoped to find you'd visited and left us something from Affinity! *blows kiss at Mala, causing other patrons to sidle away*

I'm just feeling so sorry for Jack right now that I have to post this pic. How could one not love this MAN???
                      LOVE? Indeed.........deeply, madly, truely.......
                      Titania of the V V

Comment

OK, thunkers... I've got some quick caps of Jack in AFFINITY in his black tshirt. My descriptions are vague because I don'twant to spoil anything.

WARNING!! AFFINITY SCREENCAPS!!

Oh the man in form-fitting clothes!
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_272.jpg
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ty/Aff_296.jpg
                        When he appeared in the doorway of the lab, he simply took my breath away (admit it girls, I wasn't the only one!! ). Never in the history of mankind has a simple black shirt fit with such loving cling-y-ness; truely, the man improves moment by moment.

And there was just something in his posture, his attitude, as he stood in the doorway..........I got so darn TINGLY inside I....um..errrrrr.....PG FORUM, PG FORUM

This is the Jack I ADORE.....could lose myself forever in those deep, lonely eyes forever.....*SWOONS*
                        Titania of the V V

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                          Like Freddy Mercury would have said:

Hello again my beauties!

Here are a few new caps that I made from various episodes and shows. Beware if you don't want to be spoiled, they deal with season 8.

And if you would want to browse through them and try to spot the new ones... Shameless self promotion:
                          http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/RDeanA.htm
                          Beautiful caps Anakin! I am fast becoming very jealous of you as well. Those are very clear. Thanks for sharing!

Shelly
                          Shelly
                          My Photos
                          sigpic

Comment

*sigh* How i've missed this place! But it was good to catch up on all the thunkable pics!!!!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                            MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                              Can I have this one? Pleeeeeeease? I promise to be good for the rest of the day? Really. I will.
                              Well my momma taught me to share. To that end....

http://jack.stargate-sg1.hu/photos/i...gmFilters=#pic

Comment

Originally posted by Titania V V
                                When he appeared in the doorway of the lab, he simply took my breath away (admit it girls, I wasn't the only one!! ). Never in the history of mankind has a simple black shirt fit with such loving cling-y-ness; truely, the man improves moment by moment.

And there was just something in his posture, his attitude, as he stood in the doorway..........I got so darn TINGLY inside I....um..errrrrr.....PG FORUM, PG FORUM
                                Oh yes what she said in spades.

Courtesy of the Gutter Fairy....

Comment

Working...
                                X