RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JSDT
    Okay, I believe this pic is from Crystal Skull.
    Yeah!!! Tasha!!!

You are right... It's the scene by the elevator when Jack and Sam are saying good night and Daniel gets upset cause they aren't working through the night to find him...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
      Yeah!!! Tasha!!!

You are right... It's the scene by the elevator when Jack and Sam are saying good night and Daniel gets upset cause they aren't working through the night to find him...
      I'm on a roll tonight! Better quit while I'm ahead.

And, oh my, I finally made it to 600 posts! It only took me what....a year?!?
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Girl you know your Jack WOO HOO

You need to *express* yourself more .... look away from the post count in the right hand corner of my post....no need to go there
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
          Well now you can laugh at me. Tasha got it!

*sniffs*

Does this mean I have to hand in my Thunk card?
          NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't turn in your thunk card! You're a terrific, wonderful, excellent, marvelous, tremendous, stupendous (well, you get the point) thunker!

((((((((((Rural))))))))))
          Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
            Yeah!!! Tasha!!!

Oy! *clings to Thunk card* I really need to look more closely at Jack in those eps. Do you think the family would notice if I climbed inside my TV? Not sure there's room enough in there for Jack and I. Might be fun to find out.

Okay I'm going to try this once more tonight. Let's see....

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!! Don't turn in your thunk card! You're a terrific, wonderful, excellent, marvelous, tremendous, stupendous (well, you get the point) thunker!

((((((((((Rural))))))))))

LOL Thanks Tasha. Try the last one I posted. See if you can get three for three.

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                Girl you know your Jack WOO HOO

You need to *express* yourself more .... look away from the post count in the right hand corner of my post....no need to go there
                You mean the one with the really big number?

(((((((((Tame))))))))) Sorry, I just had to go there. Couldn't resist.
                Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Oy! *clings to Thunk card* I really need to look more closely at Jack in those eps. Do you think the family would notice if I climbed inside my TV? Not sure there's room enough in there for Jack and I. Might be fun to find out.

Okay I'm going to try this once more tonight. Let's see....

I was SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!! AGAIN.... I thought it was the one with Aris....... you know the Bounty Hunter Dude..........

I so suck at this.......and I don't even have a card to turn in......*sniff*...*sniff*
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

You mean the one with the really big number?

(((((((((Tame))))))))) Sorry, I just had to go there. Couldn't resist.
                    (((((((((Tasha)))))))) its okay.... I know I have a big mouth........

You should have HEARD the ground SHAKE when my jaw DROPPED when I read that

RURAL WAS CLIMBING INTO HER TV WITH JACK

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      I was SOOOOOOOOOOO WRONG!!!!! AGAIN.... I thought it was the one with Aris....... you know the Bounty Hunter Dude..........

I so suck at this.......and I don't even have a card to turn in......*sniff*...*sniff*
                      ((((((((((Tame))))))))))) We love you dear no matter what. If it helps I really had no flippin idea!

Comment

The last one; is it Prodigy? Never mind. wrong guess for me.
                        sigpic

Comment

((((((((((Tame))))))))))) We love you dear no matter what. If it helps I really had no flippin idea!
                          LOL... Thanks Rural... I am just blaming it on my *glasses* steaming up at all of Jack's HOTNESS

Comment

Congratulations Tasha!!!!

Doesn't matter to me how much anyone posts; just that you choose to hang out with us and have fun!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Doesn't matter to me how much anyone posts; just that you choose to hang out with us and have fun!
                              http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...aj/s6prom1.jpg

Thank you, Kliggins! And I could definitely have fun with THAT! Oh yeah, and I have fun hanging out with my fellow hussies too!
                              Tasha

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

You know when your scrolling through the thread, skimming and looking at all the pretty pictures and one just happens to REALLY catch your eye? Why, I don't know, Jack always looks so darn good. But still, this one gave me that little thrill in the pit of my stomach. Thanks Kliggins.

geeky

Comment

Working...
                                X