RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar
    Thanks Red and Bev, I'm glad you both are enjoying my efforts. Now for something Nikki suggested. Guess the ep. I'm afraid my site is rather limited but I'll give it a whirl.

Guess the ep:

<snip>
    I suggested the game and I cant figure this one out! I can only place it in its season. Anyway... as for rules...
    You can not look at the links name!
    And when replying to the picture, delete the addy all together.
    Or you can do a QR and put the # of the post you are replying to.
    Play fair and have fun!!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
    MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Thanks Red and Bev, I'm glad you both are enjoying my efforts. Now for something Nikki suggested. Guess the ep. I'm afraid my site is rather limited but I'll give it a whirl.

Guess the ep:
      I must have missed the memo! We have to THINK and THUNK????? Is this wise?
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
        LOL! I left thinking at the office! Okay, I am only whining because I don't know it... LOL!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
          No, but since when has that ever stopped us?
          sigpic

Comment

How's about a little stroll Ladies? Tonight's Memory Lane is Holiday. Links courtesy of Jackfic.com. Check out their happy holidays look, I thought it was sweet.
            "Shave my head! geeze" LOL I love that bit. They had each other down pretty well and seemed to have fun playing that. Great ep. Thanks again Rural!

Shelly
            Shelly
            My Photos
            sigpic

Comment

Guess the ep:

um....um.....got nothing.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                Well.... since you posted the link!!! LOL! You spoiled it!!!

Comment

Just making my presence felt this evening. How about Jack through the seasons?

I just rewatched The First Commandment last night. I reall y enjoy that ep and the "lunatic fringe" comment by Sam followed up by a quick shot of Jack is priceless.

I haven't rewatched this ep in ages. I really need to watch the older eps again one of these days when I have time, not sure when that will be.

Anyway, I'm glad this hat style for Jack did not last long. The ball cap is much better suited for him.

Shelly
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Ack Kligs you posted the link!

Here's a couple more links for you all

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...deathknell.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...lout2_dec3.jpg

Comment

I am sorry guys. Brain fade. Obviously I forgot to take the link out. I promise I will not play again. Yes Bev, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! Going back to work now.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                        I haven't rewatched this ep in ages. I really need to watch the older eps again one of these days when I have time, not sure when that will be.

Anyway, I'm glad this hat style for Jack did not last long. The ball cap is much better suited for him.

Shelly
                        Well to be honest I kind of liked the wide brimmed hat on him. I like the cap too but only if it's bill forward.

Yeah I know, picky picky.

Comment

I am sorry guys. Brain fade. Obviously I forgot to take the link out. I promise I will not play again. Yes Bev, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo stupid! Going back to work now.
                          Awwww we'll forgive you. Let's try it again.

Okay everyone guess the ep and remember when you guess to take out the link to the pic. You can refer to the post number if you like.

Comment

Okay everyone guess the ep and remember when you guess to take out the link to the pic. You can refer to the post number if you like.
                            Rural!! You are making it too hard!! Just a pic of Jack! No background... No other people....

Oh, wait, Rural won't have any other kind of pictures....

Okay, I'll stop whining now...

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                              Rural!! You are making it too hard!! Just a pic of Jack! No background... No other people....

Oh, wait, Rural won't have any other kind of pictures....

Okay, I'll stop whining now...
                              LOL, I have faith in you MeiMei!

Comment

Nope.........still nothing.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X