Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It worked! Thanks Sgt. Siler!
    sigpic
    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      I'm borrowing this picture of mala's to see if I can post it.

And I am oh so glad it worked! (Look at those eyes...and that mouth...and that neck!) THUNK!
      Tasha
      JSDT's Sam and Jack Support Site

Thank you, Nikkirose!

Comment

*blushes* Anything for a fellow GGG. Pass along the knowledge to another in need.

Comment

I'm borrowing this picture of mala's to see if I can post it.

He looks a little sweaty there. Or is that gutter mist?

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            He looks a little sweaty there. Or is that gutter mist?

Oh yes, just imagine having to look through all the pictures to decide which one to experiment on. Luckily I keep a drool towel handy and a hair dryer to clear the screen.
            sigpic
            ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
              Wow, I know I’m replying to myself but I can’t believe it actually worked! Now if only it was big enough to drool over properly…
              it's a fine size, Katkin, and i love that pic! welcome to the gutter!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                MMMmmmm nice pic.

The perfect yum! The kind of pic that launces a thousand ‘chocolate brown eyes’ references in ship-fic!
                Attached Files

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

But how did you get it so big? Mine keep coming up tiny!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                    Yeah, but a DAD's nightmare!!!!!!
                    ya think???

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                    Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

OK, so this is the first time I’ve tried attaching a pic. here goes…
                      WOW Katkin....glad you came to the gutter....great picture. He is such a hottie potatie (not to be confused with mind you...just rhyming ) Welcome Katkin!
                      Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Jack was slipping and he looks confused about it.

He looks more than confused Kliggins....he looks like he was just jumped! Will you look at that sticky up hair---OMG I think I've become a sticky up hair convert (or pervert would work too!!! ).
                        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                          Oh, I love this one too bbfan! That gray hair----big honkin' deep sigh! You gutter gals have outdone yourselves once again...keeping me in thunk and I thunk you very kindly!!!
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

The perfect yum! The kind of pic that launces a thousand ‘chocolate brown eyes’ references in ship-fic!
                            Who was it on here who called them "Root-beer eyes'? That's the phrase I used, "Sparkling root-beer eyes". *sigh*

Thanks AbydosGate and RDA-forever

Last edited by Jynjyr; 02 December 2004, 08:41 AM. Reason: can't spell for beans without my glasses on.
                            You're never too old to do something goofy.
                            sigpic
                            Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin
                              Yeah, but a DAD's nightmare!!!!!!
                              Hee-hee. Now 'the Dad's nightmare' is a Dad. Poor Wylie.
                              First, can she ever find a guy who can match up to Dad; second will Dad let her??
                              Can RDA be as intimidating in sunglasses as Jack? One of the times when being an actor may be real handy.
                              Last edited by Jynjyr; 02 December 2004, 09:06 AM.
                              You're never too old to do something goofy.
                              sigpic
                              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                                Shelly you hit all the right notes as usual. THUNK you!

http://jackslashdaniel.com/s7/7x13/24.jpg

Comment

Working...
                                X