RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    Geeky!! You went back to my favorite sig of yours.
    Licky just had to come back in honour of the threads picture.

I've (kinda) managed to sort out my capping problem so I might make a new sig on my days off.

geeky

Comment

Now isn't that the sort of man you could take home to meet your parents?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
        Licky just had to come back in honour of the threads picture.

I've (kinda) managed to sort out my capping problem so I might make a new sig on my days off.
        Will be waiting to see the new one.

I would think so. Clean cut, good lick...uh I mean looking, personality to spare. A mom's dream son-in-law.

and look how nicely he dressed to meet mom.
        sigpic

Comment

Will be waiting to see the new one.

I would think so. Clean cut, good lick...uh I mean looking, personality to spare. A mom's dream son-in-law.

and look how nicely he dressed to meet mom.
          Yeah, but a DAD's nightmare!!!!!!
          Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
          ............oo0oo............

Comment

Jack was slipping and he looks confused about it.

sigpic

Comment

Jack was slipping and he looks confused about it.

Hehe, Bev is gonna love this one! Thanks Kliggs for keeping Jack up at this hour!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
              MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

MMMmmmm nice pic.
                Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

'Cept would have to tell Mum to keep the hands off!
                  Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
                  My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    RDA looks good in anything.

and in nothing as well..well, very little (boxer shorts!!!)
                    Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Goodmorning, campers!

Comment

OK, so this is the first time I’ve tried attaching a pic. here goes…
                        Attached Files

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                          OK, so this is the first time I’ve tried attaching a pic. here goes…

Wow, I know I’m replying to myself but I can’t believe it actually worked! Now if only it was big enough to drool over properly…

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                            Wow, I know I’m replying to myself but I can’t believe it actually worked! Now if only it was big enough to drool over properly…
                            No picture is too small to be drooled over and you chose a great pic for your first try!

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              No picture is too small to be drooled over and you chose a great pic for your first try!

Thank you so much for your kind words of encouragement! I can’t think of a pic of our CO that isn’t great…

Comment

I'm borrowing this picture of mala's to see if I can post it.

sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X