Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    Hi

I put up some Affinity pics as well. As usual Mala's are better than mine and we chose a lot of the same shots (we so admire alike don't we Mala LOL) but hope you'll stop by and take a look anyway.

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/806.htm

Shelly
    Shelly your site and your work is ALWAYS!!!!! appreciated!!!
    A woman can NEVER have enough RDA
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just a small announcement -- I'm too high thunks to Mala, for anything else!

Here is my very modest contribution to the thunking squad:
      http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/RDeanA.htm

Beware, I've used thumbnails but the page might take a while to load on dial-up.

Enjoy,
      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
      ............oo0oo............

Comment

Originally posted by Anakin

Beware, I've used thumbnails but the page might take a while to load on dial-up.

Enjoy,
        ANAKIN!!!!! wonderful job!! I had a blast looking through your web site !! Thank you for taking the time to make it
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
          ANAKIN!!!!! wonderful job!! I had a blast looking through your web site !! Thank you for taking the time to make it

[blushing] You're welcome...

Comment

Enjoy,
            Oh Anakin, that's brilliant. What a wonderful site - it's simplicity is its charm!!! Nothing to distract from just the lovely, lovely photos

*goes off to put in more work on her own site*

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
              Oh Anakin, that's brilliant. What a wonderful site - it's simplicity is its charm!!! Nothing to distract from just the lovely, lovely photos

*goes off to put in more work on her own site*
              Once again, thank you.

on a "sharing" note:
              Anybody who wants to use the pics for personal reason or forum use may.
              Like I said in introduction, the pics are not mine, they're *his*.

Comment

Once again, thank you.

on a "sharing" note:
                Anybody who wants to use the pics for personal reason or forum use may.
                Like I said in introduction, the pics are not mine, they're *his*.
                *runs off to glean more gorgeous pictures* Aww isnt that a nice way of putting it *his*

Comment

Enjoy,
                  Anakin:

Fantastique!!! Merci beaucoup. What great pictures you chose and the time it must have taken. Will be looking forward to any additions. I am a very, very happy drooler now.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                    Anakin:

Fantastique!!! Merci beaucoup. What great pictures you chose and the time it must have taken. Will be looking forward to any additions. I am a very, very happy drooler now.

*THUNK!*... And to quote Teal'c: "As I am, Kliggins!"...

You know, your French is definitely NOT so bad! At least it does its job: warms the ego nicely!

Of course I'll keep the drool school ()posted on the updates. I made a few recent caps that I should be putting up this week. Too bad putting up a film would eat too much space and be too long to load because quite frankly, I don't know anything that looks even remotely bad about that physique!

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar
                      Shelly your site and your work is ALWAYS!!!!! appreciated!!!
                      A woman can NEVER have enough RDA
                      Thanks Tame. Feeling sorry for myself I guess. Mala knows how jealous I am of her pics.

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Enjoy,
                        I did enjoy, thanks for sharing Anakin! Nothing in Thunkalicious!?!?! Why, they all could be on that page!

Thanks again
                        Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Woohoo! Thanks, Mala, for the

"Gratuitous tongue shot" !!!
                          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v...ity/Aff_384.jpg

Gratuitous:
                          not called for by the circumstances : UNWARRANTED

Hey, I think Jack's tongue is always warranted.

And the last closeup -- Jack was looking kind of sad, no?

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                          appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                          full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                          in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

OH MY! Thunk ladies. Gutter Gals. Unabashed Floozies. Jack/RDA has slipped to the second page of the threads list. We must not let him sink any lower (we can but he can't. ) HELP! I am a computer idiot so I can't post any thunkalisious pictures. But I can look at them really well. WAKE UP! HEY EVERYBODY! We have to save Jack/RDA. HURRY....
                            Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by OzGirl

And the last closeup -- Jack was looking kind of sad, no?
                              Yes he certainly was.

Hi folks. It's been a very busy weekend and I haven't had time to pop in. When I did try on Saturday I couldn't get in... At any rate.

Thanks to Anakin, Shelly, and Mala for the wonderful pictures. Anyone who reads the Affinity Thread might have seen my rant regarding the episode. I will agree though, RDA looked so hot in that horrid scene. Thanks for capping 'ladies'. I have no idea how Sam could look into those gorgeous brown eyes and not melt into oblivion.

*sigh*

Thank you Anakin:

http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/R...Lookin%275.jpg

http://anakin.david.free.fr/Images/RDA/JACK!.jpg

Comment

**Seven dives into the deep end s and comes up for air**

Hi all, **Seven hugs everyone** so sorry to have been away so long. You KNOW it must have been important. RL has been manic with no time for play at all. Now I am back, I have fastened my thunkbelt and am ready to go

Comment

Working...
                                X