RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anakin
    I beg to differ... A new rank was invented (and very difficult to reach)...

*FIVE* STAR GENERAL STUDMUFFIN!!!!!!!
    Oh, but Mei Mei would give him a 10 for sure!! Or a eleven... Maybe... Oh.... rank? We're talking about rank??? Never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
      Awwww Rural.... I didn't want to blame you.... You always seem to treat your JackClone so well... He always says he thoroughly enjoys what Rural does to him....

(What MM? Nikki? Am I accusing you two of being too hard on Jack? Hmmmm.... well..... we do have the picture proof of what Jack looked like not so long ago after some nights out with you both.... )
      One little drunken indiscretion... Just one... And you can never forget it! And you keep reminding my Jack clone! And he gets that adorable, puppy dog eye thing going that makes me feel guilty... And then I have to start apologizing all over again and that just leads to consoling him... And that just leads to....

Oh, wait, what am I complaining about... Never mind!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
        Glad you liked the presents. Here's one more just because.

Oooooh, I really like the lighting on this one... His eyes.............................

Comment

**AHEM**
          Partner in crime....
          C'mon fess up...
          Saturday evening we were both giving Jack a run (or was that a ride I recall? I'm sure Nikki remembers since she was over in the corner pretending to be a *lady* that evening) for his money ....
          He wasn't sure which way was up anymore once we were through with him.....
          Oh ok. You needn't poke me with the soft cushion (Monty Python reference) any longer. I do belive there was a ride involved. I'm not sure if *I* knew which way was up when it was all said and done. I think Nikki is saving herself for MS S'all good...more for us. *cheshire cat grin*

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
            I think Nikki is saving herself for MS S'all good...more for us. *cheshire cat grin*
            Yep. Y'hear that Nikki??? MORE scrumptous, luscious, lickable, thunkable, slurpable Jack for the rest of us.

*Bigger Cheshire cat grin*

*sets Nikki's JackClone out at the curb holding a little sign.... "Slightly whumped JackClone to free home... must provide good references..."*
            Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Just thought I'd post the BIG version of the sig pic I made for Michelle B. since the original bday card is on the Mala World thread...

I've got lots of nice caps from this episode... Love that lower lip!

5.12 Wormhole X-Treme!
              sigpic

Comment

This one's for Rural... It's a scrub of a promo pic that she sent me -

sigpic

Comment

Oh that is nice Mala....that is very nice......Rural will be one happy camper about that....until then can I mess up his hair
                  Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Just putting our guy back on top.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler

<snip>
                      I think Nikki is saving herself for MS S'all good...more for us. *cheshire cat grin*

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                      MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Yep. Y'hear that Nikki??? MORE scrumptous, luscious, lickable, thunkable, slurpable Jack for the rest of us.

*Bigger Cheshire cat grin*

*sets Nikki's JackClone out at the curb holding a little sign.... "Slightly whumped JackClone to free home... must provide good references..."*
                        *sob* My JackClone gets more "attention" then you wanna know! *Takes back her clone.* You can't have him!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                        MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Thanks Amanda at AbydosGate.com

See, Mac liked the fingerless gloves, too. ^ ^ ^ ^
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Sorry this is a touch late SG1Poz (damn photobucket was full - all Jack, its shocking!!!)

But here's jack wishing you a Happy Birthday - he even brought candles

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
                              *sob* My JackClone gets more "attention" then you wanna know! *Takes back her clone.* You can't have him!
                              (((((((((((Nikki))))))))))))))))

They can't take your Jack clone away from you!! I know you are nice to him! *giggle* Nice... *giggle* to him! *giggle*

Uh, sorry, I didn't mean to giggle... I know you take care of him...
                              *giggle* Take... *giggle* care of *giggle* him... *snort*

Sorry... I am still under the influence of cold medicines... I am having trouble this morning... Though I am going to go to work... Really, I am... I have to...

*Mei Mei is trying to convince herself*

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                                Sorry this is a touch late SG1Poz (damn photobucket was full - all Jack, its shocking!!!)

But here's jack wishing you a Happy Birthday - he even brought candles

Photobucket full of JACK!!! Oh, my.... that's a lot of Jack! That's a whole lotta Jack!!!

Jack and candlelight! Ooooh....

Comment

Working...
                                X