sigpic

Comment

One more from B of B.

Shelly
        Shelly
        My Photos
        sigpic

Comment

I do like my Jack happy too so I'll end with that. Hope you enjoyed my little whump sharing.

Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
            I do like my Jack happy too so I'll end with that. Hope you enjoyed my little whump sharing.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/RedSky6.jpg

Shelly
            Thanks for the whumpage, and I just love his smile. *sigh*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nikkirose
              LMAO! *cough* Of course you mean this thread! *cough* *leaves before she says something VERY VERY UN-PG!*
              Come again Nikki?

Eh? What'd you say?
              Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
              My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                Come again Nikki?

Eh? What'd you say?
                LOL! *goes to find duct tape to keep her mouth shut must stay PG* Now where o where did I last use that roll of duct... OH! *cough* Oh look theres a pic of Jack! Thanks Shelly!

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

LOL! *goes to find duct tape to keep her mouth shut must stay PG* Now where o where did I last use that roll of duct... OH! *cough* Oh look theres a pic of Jack! Thanks Shelly!

I think it will take a lot more than duct tape to keep you PG, hon!

Comment

*blows scent of Jack clone downwind towards Nikki so she'll come back to shallow end*

Comment

has there been any use of duct tape in SG1. Or for that matter, has O'neill ever carried a swiss knife in any SG1 series. I have seen Sam making references to Mac. Has RDA ever done any references to Mac. Just wondering.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
                        OOOO This I like very much. The lower right corner is from one of my favorite scenes in the whole series. No surprise there given that it's my sig pic. Thanks for sharing Lorie.

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                          It's Saturday evening and I am in the mood for some Jack whump. Actually had a kind of Jack whump dream last night. It was weird, it started out as me going to this funeral, turns out I was in the wrong place for it. All of a sudden it turns into this deal of Jack running on this sandy or dirt slope. He tops the slope and sees this horde of people, they look like some kind of cult. He turns and starts running off with them in pursuit, they get close and he tries to shoot them but his gun just clicks like it's empty so he ends up poking one of the people in the chest with it but they still keep coming. He takes off running again and then it gets a little hazy but he ends up by this picnic table by a road with 2 kids sitting at it and he's all hot and exhausted and sweating and he sits down at the table with them. The kids are making this chocolate type drink and one's a girl and has it all over her face. They offer him some but he thinks it is poisoned by the cult members, that they put the kids there to trick him. (How I know what he's thinking or knows this is beyond me LOL). He just puts his head down on the table in exhaustion. Suddenly all these cars start coming by and he raises his head and sees it's a funeral procession ( the one I was supposed to be with) and knows that someone will recognize him and help him and just puts his head back down and I woke up. UGH. LOL

Weird huh? I hardly ever dream about RDA/Jack and then to remember it so clearly. Very weird.
                          Anyway, some Jack whump

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5.../TheTomb21.jpg

Shelly
                          Awww poor Jack, even in your sleep you whump him!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            Come again Nikki?

Eh? What'd you say?
                            RITGLMAO!

Comment

Just contributing a bit of whumped Mac to follow Shelly's theme from last night.

Sweet dreams you all.

Comment

Our boy was falling; time to help him back up

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X