• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by michelleb
    yup, that's the one.
    and yeah, it's a man with guns thing..but it's a sexy man with a BIG gun
    AMEN to that, Michelleb

Today is a slow day at work and I started comparing why I like Mac and Jack.

Mac is: cute, smart, caring, funny, warm, giving, "huggy", did I mention cute. (Yes, I like the mullet. I'm weird.)

Jack is: all of the above (once you get to know him). Yes, smart too. But in addition: he is one FLAMING HOT hunk of mature ALPHA male.

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS, MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS
    You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I love you all
      sigpic

Comment

Says it all really

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Hi Jacksbabe. Missed you too. Glad you could drop in for a few minutes. It has been a little wierd in here lately with GW being very tempermental and down more often than up. Hopefully the problem will be fixed soon and I can be more regular about visiting again. Thanks for thinking of us on your downtime. Caps were great.

Sorry your hubs is driving you nutso with the olympics. I swear they are on every channel at every hour of the day here. I like sports and even I am getting a little olympiced out.

Oooh thanks, ones absence is always appreciated Well I seem to have gleaned another few minutes, so thought I'd catch up again It's not good GW always fitzing out on us (you don't think its all that drool do you?)

Oh luckily not every channel - but always the one we seem to be on!!!! Ah but I managed to crowbar in some Stargate last night (Death Knell) so I got a piece of this:

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
            Some quick links before I tottle off for the day.
            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v1...ime/200003.jpg
            ah...blues.....again!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Happy B-Day Dipsofjazz!

I hope your day is full of laughter and happiness!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                Happy B-Day Dipsofjazz!

I hope your day is full of laughter and happiness!

http://tinypic.com/2s3cw
                *snorts iced tea on her desk* LOL

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
                Ah but I managed to crowbar in some Stargate last night (Death Knell) so I got a piece of this:

Oh dear. ARMS!!!
                *runs her trembling fingers over the dips, hollows, and muscles in that arm*
                You're never too old to do something goofy.
                sigpic
                Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Gah!

Arms! Triceps!

I...can't...stay...upright...

<thud>

Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

Hello again ppl!!

Does anyone know when the season 8 publicity photos will be out? I'd love to see some new ones of Jack!!!!
                    sigpic
                    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

<Jules>

Too bad you couldn't get a picture of him jumping out of the cake .
                      nugglebugget

greetings from the "Bluegrass State"where the grass is actually green,just like everywhere else

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                        AMEN to that, Michelleb

Today is a slow day at work and I started comparing why I like Mac and Jack.

Mac is: cute, smart, caring, funny, warm, giving, "huggy", did I mention cute. (Yes, I like the mullet. I'm weird.)
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4.../mac-black.jpg

Jack is: all of the above (once you get to know him). Yes, smart too. But in addition: he is one FLAMING HOT hunk of mature ALPHA male.
                        http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/gun1.jpg

MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS, MELTDOWN IN PROGRESS
                        You are NOT weird my friend. I say ditto to everything you listed in SPADES!

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                          Thanks for the birthday wishes everyone. I love you all
                          Sorry I'm late on the Bday wishes and you know I don't do manips so

(((((((((((BIG HONKIN JACK HUGS!!!!!!!!!))))))))))

Wish it were the real thing. I hope your day was truly special

Comment

Wow, I have been away for a very, very long time. I see much busy-ness with the lovely Jack pics. I for one will never tire of the huge honkin' gun of alliegence. I mean, "everybody down", uh well what can you say to that except 'yasureyabetcha'.....or his yummy bare feet in paradise lost, how big did we say those babies were again?

Geekyred

Here to lower the tone

geeky

Comment

Just want to say that I watched Affinity tonight and Jack looked so very very hot!!! I will be capping his scenes....
                              Spoiler:
                              and dumping the rest of the show....

Gutter gals will agree here, that if Sam doesn't want him or if she's just settling for PS, then WE will take him in.....

I'm just feeling so sorry for Jack right now that I have to post this pic. How could one not love this MAN???

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Just want to say that I watched Affinity tonight and Jack looked so very very hot!!! I will be capping his scenes....
                                Spoiler:
                                and dumping the rest of the show....

Gutter gals will agree here, that if Sam doesn't want him or if she's just settling for PS, then WE will take him in.....

I'm just feeling so sorry for Jack right now that I have to post this pic. How could one not love this MAN???

http://hometown.aol.com/tvcdba/myhom...RDATVG04cu.jpg
                                Thanks, Mala! Is Jack sad here? Pensive? Contemplating why jeans have
                                so many pockets? Don't know, but he's looking good! And the Gutter
                                Gals who have drooled over him in last night's episode can hardly restrain
                                themselves from jumping the man!

Gads, he keeps getting better and better...

If by "fond" you mean droolworthy, hummable, coma-causing, breath-stealing, lustful, libidinous
                                appreciation of the First Hussy Magnitude for Jack & his splendid, dirty, sweaty, sun-kissed, lithe-fingered,
                                full-bottom-lipped, lickable-eared, agile-tongued, long-necked, silver-haired, gracefully moving body
                                in all its fantasmagorical glory, then--- yes. I am also "fond." -- OzGirl

Comment

Working...
                                X