RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jynjyr
    WoO gets a vote for the shear silliness that RDA portrayed at times having Jack deal with the frustration of the time loop.

1969 - Jack in jeans. Oh to be that bus's radiator.

But I have to say my favorite is 2010.
    On a shallow note - scruff, jeans and a flannel shirt.
    On a filmmaking note - how at the very beginning at the ceremony I, at least, had the thought that Jack had died. I was quite relieved to find he hadn't. Also how Jack is the only person not wearing some shade of gray / black in the whole terminal. On the whole planet it seemed.
    I liked the bitterness and anger that no one paid attention to his warning. In the end, he came thru.
    In light of what happens in further seasons, I find it ironic that the only one of the original group that survived in that reality is Janet.
    That is an interesting observation about the lack of color. I hadn't really thought about it. Interesting too that when Sam went to see Jack at his cabin is about the only time she had some color with the blue jeans and white T-shirt.
    sigpic

Comment

Although I love them all, I think that 2010 was the best written, produced and performed of those episodes. Scruffy Jack, clean shaven Jack, intense Jack... *sigh*... Forget SciFi Fridays...SciFi Mondays is SG1!!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jackgirl
        Ooo...leather! Slobber! Drool!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2...215f2842ri.jpg

stargatecaps.com

Okay, so I have another question...I loved the episodes they showed last night on Sci-Fi (1969, 2010, Window of Opportunity)! They were hilarious, fun, and showed a great range of emotion in RDA/Jack. I like how bitter Jack is in 2010. It's no wonder...nobody listened to him when "Melon" and his buddies took over! LOL! Also, Sam is, once again, with a guy that is completely wrong for her! Yuck! Anyway, the question is...which of these three episodes do you like the best? I picked Window of Opportunity, with 1969 as a close second. 2010 is good for scruff! Mmm! What is your top episode out of these?
        Good morning, GGs!

I would pick Window of Opportunity, hands down. While I love the other two episodes, they would not make my top 10 favorite episodes list. WoO does.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Before I go to work bump
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
            For me, Window of Opportunity ties with A Matter of Time, which is an ep I love. It's got great, great, great h/c for Jack, which is something I love. (It's also got juicy JackHistory! But then WoO's got ship, which I also love. <g>
            Don’t forget, Buc, that MoT is also an orgy of tall-skinny-black-t-shirtness. Squeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!

DON’T YOU SMILE AT ME LIKE THAT! THAT’S NOT EVEN A REAL SMILE! IT’S JUST A BUNCH OF TEETH PLAYING WITH MY MIND! Sig courtesy of AmberMoon… kneel before your God!

WWW.SUPERNANNY.US.COM. Log on. Or it’s the naughty chair for you.

Comment

Originally posted by Nerual
              You know how this thread is the Jack thunk thread. Could it also include the young Jack from 'Fragile Balance'???

-Thinks about him-*Thunk*

Eirual.
              Works for me, but I haven't capped that ep yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackgirl
                Ooo...leather! Slobber! Drool!

http://img406.imageshack.us/img406/2...215f2842ri.jpg

stargatecaps.com

Okay, so I have another question...I loved the episodes they showed last night on Sci-Fi (1969, 2010, Window of Opportunity)! They were hilarious, fun, and showed a great range of emotion in RDA/Jack. I like how bitter Jack is in 2010. It's no wonder...nobody listened to him when "Melon" and his buddies took over! LOL! Also, Sam is, once again, with a guy that is completely wrong for her! Yuck! Anyway, the question is...which of these three episodes do you like the best? I picked Window of Opportunity, with 1969 as a close second. 2010 is good for scruff! Mmm! What is your top episode out of these?

I go with Window of Opportunity, mainly because you really get the wide range with RDA...humor and sorrow near the end. Also, it shows a good amount of how he cares for his teammates and they care for him.

Side note, I could watch Window and Urgo just about everyday.

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                  I'm right behind you Jack, watching your six!
                  AQO: Bev, uh, darn PG forum how do I put this?.

AQOJaC: *mumbles unintelligibly in the corner*

AQO: Jack wants to thank you for tending to him so thoroughly. Just as soon as he's recovered enough to be able to speak.

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                    Yep, I agree, the natural look is the best.

eyes, lip, fingers...oh my...

Comment

Comment

AQOJaC: Ready for vacation.
                        AQO: Me, too, but work first this morning.
                        AQOJaC: Still leaving early?
                        AQO: Absolutely.
                        AQOJaC: Sweet.

Comment

Thanks to Admiral Q O and Mala, I am now able to start my day thoroughly thunked! Who'd-a-thunk ankles could be so sexy?

*I got chill's.....they're multiplyin'.....and I'm looooosin' control....*

*Meditate my direction, feel your way*

*You're the one that I want*
                          sigpic
                          ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                            Thanks to Admiral Q O and Mala, I am now able to start my day thoroughly thunked! Who'd-a-thunk ankles could be so sexy?

*I got chill's.....they're multiplyin'.....and I'm looooosin' control....*

*Meditate my direction, feel your way*

*You're the one that I want*
                            Thanks and you're welcome.

Chills, huh? Wearing one of those sewed-on black outfits by any chance?

Comment

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X