Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
    Ummm Bev...
    Methinks she meant Alfalfa in the 'Little Rascals'... the first sticky up hair guy......
    http://www.moviepostershop.com/displ...__1-22520.html

http://www.4alfalfa.com/AlfalfaNation/cowlick.htm
    Hehehe! Thanks SS. Well, he can Still stuff me anytime!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
      Yep, love your sig. I get to look at that nice pic more often.
      Shelly
      he he....thanks, Shelly! he lookes so nice and relaxed in your sig....*daydreams*.....huh?...oh...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

my comp lost my place in this thread, and gosh darnit, I had to scroll thru PAGES of Jack to get back here...... *falls to floor in dead faint at the exertion* but it was totally worth it.... *satiated smile*

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
          my cousin is over in Iraq (Fallujah)... and we ALL know how he feels about that place ... well, we haven't heard from him for over a week... and this comes after getting regular reports from him... twice a week... it's quite unnerving...
          i'll be praying for him, bbfan!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
            I had to look up what alfalfa was (we don't have it in Scotland), and my dictionary tells me it's fodder! Well, he can stuff me anytime!!!
            Alfalfa is a character on an old tv show here in the states. It was on way, way back... anywho... Alfalfa has sticky-up hair... just like Jack's.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
              Alfalfa is a character on an old tv show here in the states. It was on way, way back... anywho... Alfalfa has sticky-up hair... just like Jack's.

he was a 'Little Rascal'.....just like Jack! J/K

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                my comp lost my place in this thread, and gosh darnit, I had to scroll thru PAGES of Jack to get back here...... *falls to floor in dead faint at the exertion* but it was totally worth it.... *satiated smile*
                You poor thing...it's a miracle that you survived.
                Desperate Thunker

Comment

Critter, you're not sharing...after all the times I've shared with you!
                  Shhhhh....hurry Bev....ouch! I stubbed my toe coming back for you. HURRY UP! Bbfan is busy and I've got Jack and Mac. COME ON YOU HUSSIE!
                  Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                    Shhhhh....hurry Bev....ouch! I stubbed my toe coming back for you. HURRY UP! Bbfan is busy and I've got Jack and Mac. COME ON YOU HUSSIE!
                    *whispers* I'm right here Critter....let's go!
                    sigpic

Comment

Hi!
                      I'm Back and Jack's a little miffed that he's slipping so had to get him back up.

Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                        Goodnight, Shelly! Next time you're on will you tell me why he looks so calm in that RED SKY pic (the fav one)? Or do I have to go watch that episode again? Such hardship!

Hey, this one looks like Jack has a little digestive problem!
                        Yeah, such hardship. He was listening to Daniel try to persuade the villagers to leave the planet with them. I think Jack knew they wouldn't do that.

LOL Yes, he does look a little gassy. Is this one better?

Shelly
                        Shelly
                        My Photos
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                          Yeah, such hardship. He was listening to Daniel try to persuade the villagers to leave the planet with them. I think Jack knew they wouldn't do that.

LOL Yes, he does look a little gassy. Is this one better?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v512/shelly66/BeastBurd20.jpg

Shelly
                          So this is where I left my Jack clone. Thanks for finding him for me Shelly.
                          sigpic

Comment

rda 3 pics laughing makes me HAPPY

Comment

So this is where I left my Jack clone. Thanks for finding him for me Shelly.
                              LOL No problem. I think he wants you to come get him tho.

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

I need alot and I mean alot of lovely RDA pics to pick me up, for I am very low right now. I have just been informed that we are transfering next year and I am not that big on the idea. HAPPY , SLURPY PICS PLEASE

Comment

Working...
                                X