No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mmmm dreamy - this shot just has everything. So stoic don't you think?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Hello girls!!

Sorry that I've not popped in in a while, but my computer and I had an argument.

I watched the RDA film PastThe Bleachers earlier today. He looks damn fine in the opening sequence btw!! (does he ever not look damn fine!)

It's on Hallmark again after midnight, for people with that channel in the UK. The film itself is okay, and RDA looks particularly nice!
      Ooh hi there!

I didnt know that was on, must have missed that due to all the damn sports on the tv at the moment (I'm sure hubs planned his holidays to coincide with the Olympics on purpose!!)

I have that on VHS luckily, but it never harms to have a 'spare' copy. Thanks suekay

Last edited by Jacksbabe; 19 August 2004, 10:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Jacksbabe
        Ooh hi there!

I didnt know that was on, must have missed that due to all the damn sports on the tv at the moment (I'm sure hubs planned his holidays to coincide with the Olympics on purpose!!)

I have that on VHS luckily, but it never harms to have a 'spare' copy. Thanks suekay

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...sgateworld.jpg
        LOL the Olympics are on in my house quite a bit these days as well. The kids go back the 30th and it can't come soon enough, too much interference in more important things!

Love that movie. RDA is looking mighty FINE in it and it's a nice story. Great book as well.

Comment

Mmm Rural, try from 9am in the morning til (on and off during the day) til 12 midnight!!!!

I never knew I hated sport so much!!! LOL

Ah mine go back on the 2nd September - counting down the days, me?

And that's a mighty fine sig pic you have there
          Last edited by Jacksbabe; 19 August 2004, 10:44 AM.

Comment

[color]Mmm Rural, try from 9am in the morning til (on and off during the day) til 12 midnight!!!!

And that's a mighty fine sig pic you have there [/color]
            LOL well you have me beat that's for sure. Of course the husband isn't home all day like yours.

And THUNK you muchly. I just adore that scene in Revelations.

Comment

Mmm Rural, try from 9am in the morning til (on and off during the day) til 12 midnight!!!!

And that's a mighty fine sig pic you have there
              Well... Doesn't beat my parents actually having been invited there by a business partner, and my dad actually asking me to buy the sports newspaper EVERY day while he's gone not to miss ALL the results!
              Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
              ............oo0oo............

Comment

Mmmm dreamy - this shot just has everything. So stoic don't you think?

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...n/chain031.jpg
                **Sighs**, I've missed the gutter ever so much...
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                  **Sighs**, I've missed the gutter ever so much...
                  You've been away too? Mmm the withdrawal gets too much after a while doesnt it?

It's sooo good to be back

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    LOL well you have me beat that's for sure. Of course the husband isn't home all day like yours.

And THUNK you muchly. I just adore that scene in Revelations.
                    Yes and there was me thinking it was to spend time with the family

Ah that's perfectly fine - its looking mighty fine, but then with such a subject matter it would be hard not to

Comment

Yes and there was me thinking it was to spend time with the family

LOL, how delusional of you!

Ah that's perfectly fine - its looking mighty fine, but then with such a subject matter it would be hard not to
                      Well ain't that the God's honest truth. Hmmm let's see what we can dredge up...

http://www.geocities.com/stargate_sg...papers/rda.jpg

Comment

Well ain't that the God's honest truth. Hmmm let's see what we can dredge up...

http://www.geocities.com/stargate_sg...papers/rda.jpg
                        Ricky Dean! Oh....MY! *THUNK* ....i'm ok! luckily i had my thunkbelt! whew!!!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                        Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                          Ricky Dean! Oh....MY! *THUNK* ....i'm ok! luckily i had my thunkbelt! whew!!!
                          Oh yes never click without your specialized equipment handy!

So here's an oldie but a goodie of THE MAN (not Mac ladies, Jack!)

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/rda/gallery/5.jpg

Love the man in his natural form LOL

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/rda/dvdspec/14.jpg

http://sg1.mythicdesigns.net/rda/waynebrady/4.jpg

http://wall.mythicdesigns.net/tv/sg1wall.jpg

Comment

I'm afraid I don't remember much else and it was far funnier when Gary was explaining it. Hope this gives you some idea. Welcome back and have a good five days away, we've missed you!
                            Thanks for sharing, he is quite funny. Will be great if he gets to do commentary for that ep. Ended up being gone for 8 days, so deprived. Very busy when I got back and then GW was down but now I am back safe and sound in the gutter.

Got my Avatar pics up the other day. Not my usual fare but pretty good considering I can't set a satellite reciever correctly <SIGH> and had to rely on a DL to even see the show and cap it. On an up note, my broken DVD recorder is going to be replaced with a newer model for free. Woohoo!

Take care and glad to be back.
                            Shelly
                            Shelly
                            My Photos
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                              I think it's my original quick scrub...the one I zatted that guy out of the scene a while ago.

OK, Gutter Fantasies... oh you like the baseball cap, hmmm? (Yay for Oz! I saw you posted a pic! ) How do you like this one?

No, makes his face to dark and hides his lovely eyes somewhat. That's another reason I don't like the cap or the sunglasses. LOL

Shelly
                              Shelly
                              My Photos
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                                Or without a hat?? ...from Sight Unseen...

Much better!

Shelly
                                Shelly
                                My Photos
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X