No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm in an intense mood this morning so....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      *snickers at sig pic* That is so priceless Jules. As for the forum, you weren't alone. It's been up and down like one of Jack's yoyos. Nice to have everyone back playing in here!
      WHEW!!! i thought it was just me! ok,i feel better now.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
      Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Tame, Thanks for hosting Rural's pictures.
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
          WHEW!!! i thought it was just me! ok,i feel better now.
          Nope it's not just you. Have a piccie

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
            Tame, Thanks for hosting Rural's pictures.

I wish they were my pictures. Let me rephrase. "Pictures courtesy of Tame" I just don't like taking credit for something that's not mine, but I'm so glad Tame doesnt mind sharing!

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
              Lots of people quoting you on this one Michelle....I too agree that he is even more thunk worthy with age. But I have to wonder if it is because I am also getting older along with him and my tastes are getting more distinguished as well. Did I really just say that?
              could be. i'm only 33 (hah! only), but my tastes have changed..but even now, when i look back to macgyver....no, i can't see it. even looking back to early sg1...no. no, i think it is the age thing. his age, i mean, not ours. how does he do that?
              Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

poor RDA. if he ever did come to one of the con's, he'd be met by hordes of fans passing out at his feet. or gibbering. or drooling. would even one of us be able to get a coherent sentence out, and stay upright, in front of him?
                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Nope it's not just you. Have a piccie
                  thank you Ruralstar. don't mind if i do...

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                    poor RDA. if he ever did come to one of the con's, he'd be met by hordes of fans passing out at his feet. or gibbering. or drooling. would even one of us be able to get a coherent sentence out, and stay upright, in front of him?
                    oh, probobly not. LoL i guess that's why he never comes to cons!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                      Yes I can imagine that kind of mass reaction would be rather mortifying for the man. But I doubt there's one of us in here who wouldn't like to test our will power just once in his presence.

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                        Woohoo, forum is up. Is this man sinfully gorgeous or what?

THUNK!!!!!!!!
                        Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!! I should never come to the gutter UNprepared!!!! How many times did I tell myself?!... But nooooo, I still have to wander here unprepared and getting a big THUNK over my head!
                        Thank you, Kliggins for a good thunk... (pftew!... That was my last front tooth...)... Man you are so mean, woman!!!
                        Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                        ............oo0oo............

Comment

I wish they were my pictures. Let me rephrase. "Pictures courtesy of Tame" I just don't like taking credit for something that's not mine, but I'm so glad Tame doesnt mind sharing!
                          OK, thanks to you both for making me smile and drool and thunk and dream and sigh and forget to do what I am supposed to do and get cranky when I can't see "our" man in his glory and for just plain being here.
                          Desperate Thunker

Comment

Hello girls!!

Sorry that I've not popped in in a while, but my computer and I had an argument.

I watched the RDA film PastThe Bleachers earlier today. He looks damn fine in the opening sequence btw!! (does he ever not look damn fine!)

It's on Hallmark again after midnight, for people with that channel in the UK. The film itself is okay, and RDA looks particularly nice!
                            sigpic
                            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Quick do you think they'll notice if I'm here for 5 minutes? No, oh good!!!

Hiya ladies, gals etc etc - wow have I missed all of you. The long, long school holidays are heading into their final two weeks and I have been missing all the Thunking that has been going on.

I'll hopefully catch up on all the droolworthy pictures over my next couple of visits - oh its good to have some RDA relief

Mmmm a few caps I've been working on lately.

Thoughtful:

Comment

One for all us 'hand/thumb' fanatics

Comment

Working...
                                X