RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blueiris
    I raked leaves and did yard work yesterday. If I were a cartoon, there would have been a thought bubble above my head flashing all the thunky pictures of Jack.

I love my little thought bubble.
    Imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I spent all day Saturday doing yard work and cleaning the garage. I just "knew" that Jack was on the other side of the house, working and getting all dirty and dusty. (I was going to say working and getting hot, but he doesn't have to WORK to get HOT, that's a full-time thing.) We sat down later and had a few beers, too.

I live in my own little world. It's OK, they know me here.

You're never too old to do something goofy.
    sigpic
    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
      And look who stopped by and did just that... I really thought I was a goner!

Uh... oh... I think I might have a problem...
      Geeze, he was at my house Saturday, too. Tearing out the shrubbery for me. (Don't I wish. My aching back.)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
        Imagination is a wonderful thing, isn't it? I spent all day Saturday doing yard work and cleaning the garage. I just "knew" that Jack was on the other side of the house, working and getting all dirty and dusty. (I was going to say working and getting hot, but he doesn't have to WORK to get HOT, that's a full-time thing.) We sat down later and had a few beers, too.

[IMG ]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/stubbly.jpg[ /IMG]
        Excuse me while I program my thought bubble for today. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that "Jack working on the other side of the house" thought.
        sigpic
        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
          Excuse me while I program my thought bubble for today. Hope you don't mind if I borrow that "Jack working on the other side of the house" thought.
          Please, be my guest.
          It's little things like that that keep me working around the house.
          When I'm doing repairs, it's Mac who's somewhere out of sight. He is so handy to have around. I have more things rigged with paper clips in my house.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ewokmonster
            MacGyver's available to pre-order from Amazon!

I think I'm going to faint with happiness!!!
            Susan, I couldn't quite hear you. What were you trying to say?

Comment

Comment

Huston we have a problem.
                I was just about to makes some lovely caps, get back into the whole thunkiness and the program I use (windvd6) isn't working on my comp . What do I do now?! Argghhhhhhh!

geeky

Comment

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...yr/stubbly.jpg
                  Pass me a beer please.
                  Thanks for that lovely pic jnyjyr. *wanders off to do some housework*

Comment

Wow! I was starting to have serious Thunk Withdraw! Glad the Forum is back up and running!

Comment

[]http://img66.exs.cx/img66/137/jack32.jpg[]

Wow! I was starting to have serious Thunk Withdraw! Glad the Forum is back up and running!
                      likewise.....excellent pic by the way
                      Carolyn

Comment

http://img56.exs.cx/img56/5135/jack31.jpg
                        HOLY THUNKIN BUCKETS OF OH MY GOOOODDDDDDDD!!!!!

That was a nice surprise after the forum having gone boom! THUNK you Lorie!

Comment

Please, be my guest.
                          It's little things like that that keep me working around the house.
                          When I'm doing repairs, it's Mac who's somewhere out of sight. He is so handy to have around. I have more things rigged with paper clips in my house.
                          Okay rl story for you all. My youngest daughter is seven. She went outside this summer and found that the chain to her swing was broken. She didn't go get daddy, instead she went and found a stick and threaded it through the links. She MacGyvered her own fix!

Proud Mommy
                          Last edited by Ruralstar; 11 November 2004, 07:28 PM.

Comment

Mala! Thanks for that Point of No Return picture. Love the green shirt.

Another episode that's one of my guilty pleasures. I never see it anyone's top ten list. But how can anyone not like an episode where Jack spends practically the whole time in civvies.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...1_023a_jpg.jpg
                            Susan, I really like that episode even more because Jack wears real clothes the whole time, but I hate that orange shirt, but obviously not enough to stop from saving pictures of Jack in it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                              Susan, I couldn't quite hear you. What were you trying to say?

MACGYVER'S AVAILABLE
                              TO PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON!

And I'm calmer today. Can you tell?
                              Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

MACGYVER'S AVAILABLE
                                TO PRE-ORDER FROM AMAZON!

And I'm calmer today. Can you tell?
                                Oh yes, much calmer. I can just sense the tranquility oozing out of you.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X