RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruralstar

What? Oh... waiting for the ambulance... The smelling salts worked and she seemed to be coming out of it... and then... RURALSTAR... THUNKED?!?! (I believe that's what you gutter gals call it) her yet again... that did her in. Nothing... and I mean NOTHING I do seems to be working...

Any suggestions?

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
      Hmmm...looks like I got cut out of the pic.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
        Well....he is looking at something....
        Desperate Thunker

Comment

Okay off for now. You all have a good one

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan
            http://img88.exs.cx/img88/8286/RDAnderson42.jpg

What? Oh... waiting for the ambulance... The smelling salts worked and she seemed to be coming out of it... and then... RURALSTAR... THUNKED?!?! (I believe that's what you gutter gals call it) her yet again... that did her in. Nothing... and I mean NOTHING I do seems to be working...

Any suggestions?
            I would suggest mouth to mouth but that might cause more problems then it would solve.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
              ROTFL! You wish...I wish...oh Hell we all wish!

Comment

Mala! Thanks for that Point of No Return picture. Love the green shirt.

Another episode that's one of my guilty pleasures. I never see it anyone's top ten list. But how can anyone not like an episode where Jack spends practically the whole time in civvies.

http://www.ewokmonster.com/captures/...1_023a_jpg.jpg
                Furlings, they sound cute. Like Ewoks. --- SG-1

sigpic

sig by Mala50. You rock.

Comment

I raked leaves and did yard work yesterday. If I were a cartoon, there would have been a thought bubble above my head flashing all the thunky pictures of Jack.

I love my little thought bubble.
                  sigpic
                  ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally Posted by bbfan
                    http://img88.exs.cx/img88/8286/RDAnderson42.jpg

Any suggestions?
                    I would suggest mouth to mouth but that might cause more problems then it would solve.
                    Maybe we should turn her on her side so she doesn't drown in her own drool.

Comment

And look who stopped by and did just that... I really thought I was a goner!

And your point being... what?

Uh... oh... I think I might have a problem...

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
                        okay, now he's just asking to be jumped on and shagged mercilessly.
                        Don't hold back now, what do you really mean? Do you even like the man?

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                          Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky.

Okay I'm done.

Licky

geeky

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                            Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky Licky.

Okay I'm done.

Licky
                            *pulls geeky back* you have to give the others a turn now.

Comment

It was quite tense around here for a moment... both Jackclone and Macclone in the same room at the same time... Can you say... TENSE!

Jack went back upstairs... pouting
                              Mac decide to stick around for a few minutes...

Thanks to Susan for the pics... www.ewokmonster.com

Comment

Originally posted by Geekyred
                                Don't hold back now, what do you really mean? Do you even like the man?
                                what, am i being too subtle?
                                Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

Working...
                                X