RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SLBaum
    Revealing...hum...maybe but Jack sure does look happy. Great picture off-world!
    Thank ya!

I agree, I like when he's on top too.........of the new posts......what's wrong with you?

I gotta go to bed, I'm getting too crazy!!!!!

Comment

Staying on top seems to have exhausted Jack. Maybe he should rest with ONTLL! On second thought, maybe its the arrow in the arm that has him looking haggard.

Thanks rdanderson.com

Comment

Look! She made it to 100, now she can go to bed. Good night my GG's.

Comment

Congrats on 100 off-world.

Thanks rdanderson.com

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum
            Congrats on 100 off-world.
            Thanks a bunch, now tuck me in and give me a kiss, I'm going to bed.

Comment

Love his hair this length...must run fingers through his hair....

Thanks rdanderson.com

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                Thanks a bunch, now tuck me in and give me a kiss, I'm going to bed.

Thanks Stargatecaps.com
                A kiss you say....alrighty then, come and get it!

( I know someone has a picture of Jack puckered up but I can't think of what episode it came from.)

Comment

Originally posted by off-world
                  http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...atsinthere.jpg
                  Look! She made it to 100, now she can go to bed. Good night my GG's.
                  Congrats off-world on #100!

Thanks to Morjana
                  sigpic

Comment

Thanks rdanderson.com

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Goodnite Rick! Hope your birthday was a happy one! I know I enjoyed it!! Thanks everyone for the great pictures

Thanks rdanderson.com for cap

Comment

Hello fellow GG's. I had planned to spend Rick's birthday here with all you wonderful people but, I ended up doing something else instead. I started this project just a few days ago determined to have it done by his birthday. I know I'm a little late getting it to you all but... I hope it's okay. It's not perfect, and I may touch it up later but I thought you'd want to see it now Please, let me know how you like it.
                          Song by Ava Gardner, clips from Gate, MacGyver, featurettes and interviews. So, without further ado...

http://s64.yousendit.com/d.aspx?id=2...Z39LTQYBDZ47IL

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
                            Hey, Why does Rune get to Discipline him.. Why not ME??

'Cos I'm baaaaaad of course ... well Mala thinks I am anyway ... and um ... so does Mac now

Originally posted by ONTLL's
                            Oh the Reason I am home early tonight.. I guess I kinda has to do with me "Passing" out at Work..
                            I thought I was doing fine, but nope, I hit the "DECK" "Did a faceplant" (good thing I wasn't on the Carpet!!) Bent my glasses.. My co-Worker went NUTS and called the Emergency and our Supervisor!!
                            I was then taken to hospital and Older brother was Called
                            Doctor examined me, and told me I was EXHAUSTED, and told to slow down So my Supervisor gave me the rest of the Week Off.. (which I have off anyhow!! )
                            but I guess doing 91.5 hours from January 8 to January 22 (plus driving 1000 km to see RDA during that time) has it Limits and my Body decided "That is enough"
                            So Brother drove me back to the house, I talked to the clients told them I was Okay and was followed home by Brother. Brother said "Call me in the morning" and he drove home!!

So here I am, taking it EASY!!

Awww, you have to remember to take better care of yourself and not just the patients. Rest up, take it easy and hope you feel better soon.

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                              Hello fellow GG's. I had planned to spend Rick's birthday here with all you wonderful people but, I ended up doing something else instead. I started this project just a few days ago determined to have it done by his birthday. I know I'm a little late getting it to you all but... I hope it's okay. It's not perfect, and I may touch it up later but I thought you'd want to see it now Please, let me know how you like it.
                              Song by Ava Gardner, clips from Gate, MacGyver, featurettes and interviews. So, without further ado...

That is wonderful Mel!

Definitely a keeper
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene

*wearing a silly post-thunked grin* (((((((Mel)))))))) what a fitting conclusion to Rick's special day. Loved the whole thing and the choice of music just makes it something else. Some glorious expressions captured in there, you've out done yourself ^^

Thanks for sharing it.

Comment

Working...
                                X