RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mala50
    ah yes, judging by what we've seen on other planets...and the Alpha site....

SEXIEST MAN IN THE UNIVERSE
    (with his big honkin' gun)

Oh yes! This one too!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
      Heh, so glad I could brighten your day, Jack just has that effect on people!

Now a little something for the Mac lovers...you know who you are
      Ruralstar, just read one of your fics "To Have and to Hold". Excellent work btw! I recommend it to all SamandJackers!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
        yeah, how does he do that? the older he gets, the hotter and more thudworthy he gets. didn't fancy him at all in macgyver (it's the mullet, sorry), when sg1 started, thought he was cute, but fancied daniel more (still have the hots for the god in glasses), but once the hair went grey..i was gone <swoon> now i think he may possibly be the sexiest man on the planet...actually, judging by what we've seen in other planets, the sexiest man in the universe. everytime he wanders on screen, grinning a little sam, ..total thudworthiness, right there. and when he's action jack...with the guns, and the 'no-one's going to mess with MY team attitude'...i just become this little puddle of drool on the floor

i swear, i if i ever met the man, i'd pass out
        What she said.... MacGuyer... er no... Jack er yes!

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Got a whole bunch of new ones from Avatar (spoiler alert). Here's a few:

THE SMILE - Jack is smiling a lot more this season! (so is Teal'c!)
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Avatar_170.jpg

Sam and Jack
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...Avatar_014.jpg

Oh Mala did I ever tell you that you are a genius? Well you are! I rewatched the end of Avatar a few times but only barely saw that wonderful smile. Thanks so much for capping and cleaning it up for all of us. The man really is a sight to see when he smiles. And yay on the S/J pic! (hides personal fan politics)

Loved them all, THUNK you so much!

Comment

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            Ruralstar, just read one of your fics "To Have and to Hold". Excellent work btw! I recommend it to all SamandJackers!
            Thank you very much, I'm glad you enjoyed the story.

Originally posted by astronomicalchick
            What she said.... MacGuyer... er no... Jack er yes!
            I'm an equal opportunity drooler. We all like what we like. Me I'll take RDA any old way he wants to present himself and I'm with Michelle B.

"Rural meet RDA"

"Floor meet Rural"

*sigh* I would love to test my personal fortitude however!

Comment

Originally posted by michelleb
              yeah, how does he do that? the older he gets, the hotter and more thudworthy he gets. didn't fancy him at all in macgyver (it's the mullet, sorry), when sg1 started, thought he was cute, but fancied daniel more (still have the hots for the god in glasses), but once the hair went grey..i was gone <swoon> now i think he may possibly be the sexiest man on the planet...actually, judging by what we've seen in other planets, the sexiest man in the universe. everytime he wanders on screen, grinning a little sam, ..total thudworthiness, right there. and when he's action jack...with the guns, and the 'no-one's going to mess with MY team attitude'...i just become this little puddle of drool on the floor

i swear, i if i ever met the man, i'd pass out
              Lots of people quoting you on this one Michelle....I too agree that he is even more thunk worthy with age. But I have to wonder if it is because I am also getting older along with him and my tastes are getting more distinguished as well. Did I really just say that? (Looks around, hoping no one notices the few gray hairs on MY head---yes, there are a few but you do need to look really hard, unless you're tall.)

I would most assuredly be on the floor if I ever met the man in person. Can't even begin to imagine that one. Well, maybe if I try real hard!
              Desperate Thunker

Comment

Originally posted by Critter
                Lots of people quoting you on this one Michelle....I too agree that he is even more thunk worthy with age. But I have to wonder if it is because I am also getting older along with him and my tastes are getting more distinguished as well. Did I really just say that? (Looks around, hoping no one notices the few gray hairs on MY head---yes, there are a few but you do need to look really hard, unless you're tall.)

I would most assuredly be on the floor if I ever met the man in person. Can't even begin to imagine that one. Well, maybe if I try real hard!
                LOL on changing tastes and being distinguished. I'm with you on the gray as well, though hubs persists in trying to find them. I think RDA has matured very well indeed "Sex on legs" was the term I used quite a while back. Which is not to say I didn't find him hot as MacGyver. I still do depending on the picture, but we all age and speaking for myself I know I won't look nearly that good when I'm 54. Damn men!

Comment

Yes we've seen this pic before but it bears reposting...

Jack, open homespun shirt, silver hair...Need I say more?

http://jackslashdaniel.com/8x10/06.jpg

Comment

Yes we've seen this pic before but it bears reposting...

Jack, open homespun shirt, silver hair...Need I say more?

http://jackslashdaniel.com/8x10/06.jpg
                    To quote you: Sex on Legs. Hunka Hunka Sex on Legs. Thunkin' Sex on Legs. Mega Sex on Legs. I better stop now because the things I'm coming up with aren't for the PG Forum. Love your pics Rural. What a happy place.
                    Desperate Thunker

Comment

With thanks to Tame for hosting...

Comment

Was just having a wander on Mala's wonderful site. Here's a favorite page.

http://www.freewebs.com/rdapix/RDAJackPortrait.htm

Comment

I'm an equal opportunity drooler. We all like what we like. Me I'll take RDA any old way he wants to present himself and I'm with Michelle B.

"Rural meet RDA"

"Floor meet Rural"

*sigh* I would love to test my personal fortitude however!
                          I like to think that if I ever got a chance to meet RDA it would go something like this:

“Hey Jynjyr, there’s someone here I think you’d like to meet.” an acquaintance says as she leads me to a group of people. She taps a man on the shoulder and continues as he turns around, “Rick, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine. Her name’s Jynjyr and she’s a big fan of Stargate.”

She looks at me, “Jynjyr – Richard Dean Anderson.”

I reach out for a handshake and say, “I am SOO pleased to meet you, sir. I’ve been a fan of yours for long time.”
                          We proceed to have a nice conversation.

What’s more likely is:
                          “Hey Jynjyr, there’s someone here I think you’d like to meet.” an acquaintance says as she leads me to a group of people. She taps a man on the shoulder and continues as he turns around, “Rick, I’d like you to meet a friend of mine. Her name’s Jynjyr and she’s a big fan of Stargate.”

I inhale once and give a tiny little squeak as my ‘computer’ shuts down and I pass out. (Into his arms???? I hope. Although that would just entail passing out again as soon as I woke up.)
                          You're never too old to do something goofy.
                          sigpic
                          Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                            oooooh, dress blues!!! *sigh* it's good to be back. i don't know why but for some darned reason i couldn't get to the GW forum. i was about to lose it!!! ya know...go WHACKO!!!!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
                            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                              I like to think that if I ever got a chance to meet RDA it would go something like this:

I reach out for a handshake and say, “I am SOO pleased to meet you, sir. I’ve been a fan of yours for long time.”
                              We proceed to have a nice conversation.

What’s more likely is:

I inhale once and give a tiny little squeak as my ‘computer’ shuts down and I pass out. (Into his arms???? I hope. Although that would just entail passing out again as soon as I woke up.)
                              Uh that last part...yup so with you there. I had a dream he came to GC (bummer I'm not really precognizant) He came out on stage and I was sitting near the front. I promptly fainted and when I woke up RDA was standing over me with some other people going. "Is she okay?" At which point I fainted again. Can't imagine waking up to those wonderfully elegant fingers touching the side of my cheek and neck in concern...

Okay...I really need to stop doing that to myself......

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                                oooooh, dress blues!!! *sigh* it's good to be back. i don't know why but for some darned reason i couldn't get to the GW forum. i was about to lose it!!! ya know...go WHACKO!!!!
                                *snickers at sig pic* That is so priceless Jules. As for the forum, you weren't alone. It's been up and down like one of Jack's yoyos. Nice to have everyone back playing in here!

Comment

Working...
                                X