RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Hmmmmm. What are rules about posting thunk pictures? Any, rules?
    The rules courtesy of Feli.

I proudly present the RDA/Jack Thunk Thread VI.

Most of you have been really good in following the rules and I want to thank you for that! For those who need reminding and those who want to refresh their memory here are the rules for posting pictures in this thread:

There is a great way to attach pictures to the thread, using them to make thumbnails so that folks can see what's there without that same picture downloading over and over and over. Just use the attachments button below. This is the preferred way of posting pictures!

If you choose to put the photos in your post, they do have to fit a couple of criteria;

They cannot be larger than the forum boundaries, 300x400 is a good size. They cannot be larger than 75K.

If they are called from another server you must have permission to hotlink to them. Links like this do put a drain on servers and too many folks linking to too many pictures has been known to take a server down every once in a while.

You cannot quote the pictures in your replies. Multiple copies of the pics just drain more bandwidth.

Last but not least, please do not post pictures that spoil season 8 of Stargate SG-1 or season 1 of Stargate:Atlantis! Feel free to post links to those pictures with the appropriate warning of spoilers though.

Thank you for adhering to these rules; now let the thunking continue!

Feli
    GateWorld Moderator
    sigpic

Comment

Bottom of the page is no place for the man

My View From The Peanut Gallery

Comment

Originally posted by tsaxlady
        Bottom of the page is no place for the man

http://img234.imageshack.us/img234/7241/126uy.jpg
        Yup, definitely right tsaxlady.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          I always hated that shirt, but I've always LOVED the hair

Comment

*sneaks in*
            INTENSE SQUEE
            >Grabs Jack n Mac<
            *sneaks back out*
            Last edited by Rune; 09 December 2005, 01:02 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s
              Hello Campers.. or should I say...

Best friend was hit in a car accident this AM, and now is in hospital, spent time with her till Parents arrived!
              Don't worry, she is gonna be okay, broken leg and big bruise on head, but is okay, her Car however is TOAST!! it was the other drivers fault, so I guess she gets a new car, and other driver gets nothing!!
              So what's up..
              Admiral, you behaving lately, been to the locker yet??
              Ivy, how is your Rourke Clone, still a Whimp!!
              Hey Kliggins, do I have to post some more HATS??
              SO anyhow, thought I would say Hi!!
              oh Been watching Season 4 of MacGyver...
              Why Can't they get this Right!!
              Timmberland Motel and Campground.. is in Surrey, British Columbia, not Alberta, Canada!! OY!!
              MacGyver people got it wrong.. but I know RDA didn't..
              The Timmberland Motel is in Hinton, Alberta.. cuz I drove by it this past summer!! that is what Shocked me when I watched the episode!!
              Sorry to hear about your friend and i'm glad to hear she is going to be ok.

Rourke a whimp! I'm gonna have to make sure he doesn't see that....

My LJ

Comment

Oy, I woke up to 6 inches of sky dander this morning, so needless to say it was a very interesting drive to work. Where I live I swear they don't know what plow and salt trucks are. But then again I don't mind driving in the snow.

Good Morning everyone!

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by Buc252
                  Y'know, I loved the first half of this episode, but was totally bummed when they got him out, he was fine, and the story went on to another topic entirely. Being a huge h/c fan, I really wanted to see a recovery from hypothermia and somebody else taking care of Mac for a change.

Oh, well. If wishes were horses . . .
                  Yeah, me too. The beginning is my favorite part. He looks like he's really having fun skiing. When they do the long shot after Phil knocks him down, he's throwing a snowball at someone out of frame. Although the 'chinese food' bit in the van is fun. I can't get take-out anymore without thinking about that scene and biting open the soy sauce.
                  You're never too old to do something goofy.
                  sigpic
                  Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                    Oy, I woke up to 6 inches of sky dander this morning, so needless to say it was a very interesting drive to work. Where I live I swear they don't know what plow and salt trucks are. But then again I don't mind driving in the snow.

Good Morning everyone!
                    Hi neighbor. (3 hours east of me). I had about the same amount this morning. We do have the salt / plow trucks. What I hate are the people who have lived here all there lives and forget from year to year how to drive in it. *screams in frustration* I don't care what the speed limit says. You can't do 55! ( I feel better now. )
                    You're never too old to do something goofy.
                    sigpic
                    Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                      Hi neighbor. (3 hours east of me). I had about the same amount this morning. We do have the salt / plow trucks. What I hate are the people who have lived here all there lives and forget from year to year how to drive in it. *screams in frustration* I don't care what the speed limit says. You can't do 55! ( I feel better now. )
                      *waves* My roads are covered until I hit the main roads and highways. I hate that too, it also makes me wanna scream....actually I think I did on my way to work this morning. LOL

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s

Ahem, A little EDGY??
                        Rourke where are you going!! you can't drive!!
                        Oh man, looks like I have some explaining to do......uh um, I meant it as he can come off as being a little edgy.

Who's been filling your head with all this garbage?

IJRC: Don't worry ONTLLJRS, i'm gonna keep her in line. It seems like she's been hanging out with that IJC a little too much.

My LJ

Comment

I am reporting from the Pentagon. A short drive from my house. We were slammed with 3 inches of snow and ice overnight.

General O'Neill maintains quarters at the Pentagon given his rank and stature. The Pentagon is like a town unto itself and well stocked and prepared for all contingencies. See, he's toasty warm!! Except....

FCOL, the Starbucks concession is closed??? Well, I guess I'm outta here to get my cup. Where's my car??

Ahhhhhhh, that's more like it!!!

**thanks to stargate.com caps and ivy714**
                          sigpic

Comment

Good morning, everyone!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins

Looks like you got her again there, Kliggins. Guess I'd better help her back into her seat.

Comment

Morning AQO and Nell

My LJ

Comment

Working...
                                X