Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RDAfan61
    http://dianekateri.freeservers.com/brocca/brocca8.jpg

I found this pic here that shows the smack better. It is off to the side. I'm so pleased, I do remember my Jack whump well.

Shelly
    Yes you do remember your whump quite well. Thanks for the attached evidence.

I'm off for the evening and I thought I would depart with a bit of action Jack.

Night all!

Comment

I found this pic here that shows the smack better. It is off to the side. I'm so pleased, I do remember my Jack whump well.

Shelly
      I like a woman who remembers her Jack and when he has been whumped.
      sigpic

Comment

Goodnight, GG... Hope I wake up to some really cool pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
          Of course, there's Season 2's: MESSAGE IN A BOTTLE

Uh-oh... Mala posted *that* pic again....

SS forgets that he's in pain w/that rod sticking straight out of him... that look could also be intense pleasure too... *coughs* given the right circumstances...

Hmmm... (examines pic more closely...) this one could also qualify as a WetJack pic... everyone have their little itty bitty sponges ready????
          Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
          My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

SS forgets that he's in pain w/that rod sticking straight out of him... that look could also be intense pleasure too... *coughs* given the right circumstances...

Hmmm... (examines pic more closely...) this one could also qualify as a WetJack pic... everyone have their little itty bitty sponges ready????
            he he....

BTW i like your sig ShimmeringStar. i've often thought that about S & D in certain episodes!

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
            Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
              oooooh, me too! *sigh*

i just got back from a week in Florida and you can bet the first thing i do is turn on my fav show! it felt nice to hear his voice.
              oh, and look who i ran into at the beach! http://tinypic.com/fnt3b
              Last edited by -Jules-; 01 November 2004, 06:45 PM.

*LTSS.T.A.K.S
              Christian Gaters Unite!|| One show down.... SAVE SGA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

Okay the pose itself isn't particularly good but there is a purpose here *looks meaningfully at certain GGs* Do fingerless gloves ring a bell?

http://www.jackfic.com/multimedia/sc...chariot065.htm

Mmmmmmmmm gloves. Fingerless gloves. Mmmmmmmmmm

Thanks once again Rural.
                Shelly
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                  oooooh, me too! *sigh*

i just got back from a week in Florida and you can bet the first thing i do is turn on my fav show! it felt nice to hear his voice.
                  Cute!!! You too.
                  "You are a distraction who is permanently distracted."~ Ohhhhh...sparkly...
                  "Well, we came, we saw, we got spanked."-Harper (Andromeda)
                  Don't shake that. It's liable to blow up.~L.
                  Ewww! What's that mess on the floor? I think my sanity just broke.
                  "My ovaries are exploding with maternal instinct..." Partylikeits1984 on DH's character on Traders
                  Even if the voices in my head aren't real, they have some pretty good ideas.
                  Very smart people intimidate me. And turn me on. Do you see my problem in the dating game?~Aurore
                  (Same boat. Small World. ~ r-h)

Comment

Originally posted by -Jules-
                    oooooh, me too! *sigh*

What a lucky woman. You guys look so great together.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mala50
                      OK.... now there's physical whumpage...... but there's emotional whumpage, too.
                      (I won't say what episode this is from, but I'm sure most of you recognize it)....

Mala.........THAT is incredible WOW!!!!!!!!

can I huh?? Can I huh?? please please please
                      Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by bbfan

Just bringing him... up... the page.
                        Oooo backwards hat...YUM
                        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                          Yes you do remember your whump quite well. Thanks for the attached evidence.

I'm off for the evening and I thought I would depart with a bit of action Jack.

Night all!
                          Oh Rural...Thank you for dropping Him off before you left

Comment

Shelly
                            Ooo more yummies from Shelly thunk you!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar

SS I am ssssoooo sorry I *dropped* my sponge in the water guess I will just have to dip in find it

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                                Why nothing at all *innocent smiley here*
                                I'm not buying that innocent bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X