RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ivy714
    I hear that I'm still trying to catch up from the past 2 days, I missed lots of thunks

Yeah...and I stayed late yesterday with my lab mix here so we could have a ride home, but he wanted to go out every two hours, so I barely managed to get caught up on my thunk anyway. He kept panting on the keyboard and licking the back of my hand.

AQOJaC: Glad I never do that.

Comment

Comment

Wonder who the guest is that's viewing and if he/she thinks we're nuts here...

Comment

There goes Dex again.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
            Yeah...and I stayed late yesterday with my lab mix here so we could have a ride home, but he wanted to go out every two hours, so I barely managed to get caught up on my thunk anyway. He kept panting on the keyboard and licking the back of my hand.
            Yeah, when i'm at home for some reason my cat likes to walk on the keyboard or lay right by the mouse so you can't put your arm down..

My LJ

Comment

Wonder who the guest is that's viewing and if he/she thinks we're nuts here...
              I often wonder about that too.....

My LJ

Comment

Originally posted by ivy714
                Yeah, when i'm at home for some reason my cat likes to walk on the keyboard or lay right by the mouse so you can't put your arm down..

I grew up with cats. I had one that always laid across my text books when I was trying to read. They are persistent when they want attention. Now, my hubby's allergic, so we don't have any, but our spaniel was raised with a cat (came to us at 8 yrs. old) and he acts just like one at times. Drives hubby nuts. Needless to say, he's my dog.

Comment

Comment

I grew up with cats. I had one that always laid across my text books when I was trying to read. They are persistent when they want attention. Now, my hubby's allergic, so we don't have any, but our spaniel was raised with a cat (came to us at 8 yrs. old) and he acts just like one at times. Drives hubby nuts. Needless to say, he's my dog.
                    I also grew up with cats. Thats funny cause my dog acts like a cat sometimes too, it makes me laugh..

My LJ

Comment

My LJ

Comment

Comment

Comment

Nice eyes and uniforms, ivy.

Comment

Big honkin' gun Thunk!!

My LJ

Comment

I'm adding to the Desert Camo