Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kliggins
    To help combat AK's Mac withdrawal.

I normally don't stop in this thunk thread, but I am a peaceful explorer.......just purusing these fine pages...and BAMM...I get stopped short by this fine picture!

Wow. never saw this man so clearly before.......his name again???J/K

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
      RDA has been known to cause females to get urges!
      lol... im male...thankfully i dont get urges when i see pics of RDA
      I just love his characters and his acting.... if you ask me RDA should be more populer than any of the A list celebs out there
      The doctor told me Im insane, thank God! its so much better then being outsane!

Comment

Originally posted by eoin
        I just love his characters and his acting.... if you ask me RDA should be more populer than any of the A list celebs out there
        Oh I so agree with you

Sorry havent been round much the boys are keeping me busy Two clones are so much fun! Well must go, their pouting at me and I just cant resist Will pop in next time I can drag myself away from them

Comment

Originally posted by Somnium
          Oh I so agree with you
          I dont blame ya... he's the best actor that i have ever seen

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
            Sorry Kliggs, couldn't help myself. Not only do I get un-PG thoughts when I see/use the word "bump" with RDA , I also have flashbacks to the disco marathon I did while I was in still in high school. Donna Summer and the Village People were bigtime during my day!
            Perhaps you'd like to peruse a product straight out of Mala's World... it might help with those un-PG thoughts... It was inspired by Rune talking about how her mind needed washed out... her words - not ours!!! Sized smaller for dialuppers....

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
            My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
              i was watching Widowmaker. Mesmerized by this scene.

I finished Season 3 today. I think one of my favorite was this episode as well as "The Negotiator," mostly because of Rick's composition. What a beautiful piece of music he composed.
              sigpic

Comment

LOL Well cool Eoin! Always good to have another RDA fan no matter who it is. Please post away and don't worry if we've seen them. Repeats are as good as originals. We love any pic of the man here! Except for a certain headware which shall remain nameless. Those we do not like.
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                  LOL Well cool Eoin! Always good to have another RDA fan no matter who it is. Please post away and don't worry if we've seen them. Repeats are as good as originals. We love any pic of the man here! Except for a certain headware which shall remain nameless. Those we do not like.
                  Thanx- i have to say that the people in the characters and relationship threads are sooooo much nicer than the some of the people that dont come here

Comment

You finished Season 3 Chevron 7?!?!?!? I just got my set yesterday. Wow. I love those two eps as well. I especially like the Widowmaker as it has Murdock in it. Loved Murdock episodes. Love the angst in it as well.

Shelly
                    My Photos
                    sigpic

Comment

Well we try Eoin. BTW love your sig, very funny and the 9/11 part is very poignant. We all need to remember that today.
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

You finished Season 3 Chevron 7?!?!?!? I just got my set yesterday. Wow. I love those two eps as well. I especially like the Widowmaker as it has Murdock in it. Loved Murdock episodes. Love the angst in it as well.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v5...OldPromo01.jpg
                        Well...let's say that I watched all the episodes that I haven't seen recentlywith the exceptions of a few that I loved watching...anything with Jack Dalton and "On Thin Ice" because it's Mac on skates...
                        sigpic

Comment

Thanx- i have to say that the people in the characters and relationship threads are sooooo much nicer than the some of the people that dont come here
                          http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a2...ColONeal16.jpg

eoin!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Well we try Eoin. BTW love your sig, very funny and the 9/11 part is very poignant. We all need to remember that today.
                            lol, i had no idea what poignant meant so i took a trip to dictionary.com.
                            And yes today is a day that we all need to remember the dead and especially the people who gave so much of their time helping.

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                            http://bestsmileys.com/welcome/8.gif
                            eoin!!!
                            http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/661...ance0129yg.jpg
                            Thank you

Last edited by Eoin; 11 September 2005, 06:32 PM. Reason: oops...forgot to add a pic :)

Comment

hmmmm.... Interesting... usually the only other males in the gutter are our clones. we can get quite.... ummm....well, yeah, anyway..... I hope we don't scare you off!
                              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                hmmmm.... Interesting... usually the only other males in the gutter are our clones. we can get quite.... ummm....well, yeah, anyway..... I hope we don't scare you off!
                                Nah i dont get scared easy
                                and am i the only male in here ahwell
                                P.S im straight
                                Last edited by Eoin; 11 September 2005, 06:41 PM. Reason: forgot to say im straight ;)

Comment

Working...
                                X