No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

AHHH!!!! Page 2!!!... I send him on top again, where he belongs.

>>Oh, please. Teal’c’s like one of the deepest people I know. He’s so (!) deep. Go on, tell him how deep you are. You’ll be lucky if you understand this. (DANIEL)
    >>My depth is immaterial to this conversation. (TEAL`C)
    >>Oh! You see? (DANIEL)
    >>No more beer for you.. (JACK)

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      Hands / fingers in triplicate

This is one of those scenes that make RDA so believable. He isn't acting "Jack O'Neill" he is being "Jack O'Neill". *sigh*
      You're never too old to do something goofy.
      sigpic
      Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Just a quick update on my friend. She is actually flying back home today. She had a reaction to one of the vaccinations and also she became ill while there (nothing serious, just a bug that was floating around). So (((hugs))) and thanks to all for your kind thoughts and prayers. Please continue to keep the others in your thoughts.

Off to watch disc 3 of MacGyver!
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
          Innocent; you and Jynjyr!

http://img78.photobucket.com/albums/...j/s8king2b.jpg

Even Jack is not buying that one.
          Well, I can ACT innocent if I have to. *hides the hussy-red dress and spike heels at the back of the closet*
          See. Just an every day Gal. *shows off her boots, BDU's, Jack tee-shirt, and Stargate cap*

I don't think so.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
            This is one of those scenes that make RDA so believable. He isn't acting "Jack O'Neill" he is being "Jack O'Neill". *sigh*
            He can absolutely do that. Each one of his characters is like that. I feel that I could bump into any one of them in my grocery store. Oh, man, just the thought of that...I'd love to meet any of them (well, maybe not Ray ).
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
              He can absolutely do that. Each one of his characters is like that. I feel that I could bump into any one of them in my grocery store. Oh, man, just the thought of that...I'd love to meet any of them (well, maybe not Ray ).
              Ray may have been a Master Builder but, uh, no thanks. Although he is nowhere near as hot as Ray, I'll take the non-master builder that's working on my bathroom.

sigpic

Comment

Just wanted to give Jack a boost up ...the page that is...

Spent my afternoon watching season 3 of Mac.
                I'm a very happy camper.
                Deb

Comment

Originally posted by debvan64
                  Just wanted to give Jack a boost up ...the page that is...

Spent my afternoon watching season 3 of Mac.
                  I'm a very happy camper.
                  URRRGGHHHH!!!!!! Am I the only person who doesn't have thier set yet? Okay, correction, am I the only person other than ONTLL's who doesn't have thier set yet? What is with Amazon anyway? *sulks*

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    You know what's scary C7? Sometimes I think I'd even take Ray! Of course, what appears to be a definate lapse in sanity I will just blame on my not having seen the movie. Or my having seen promotional photos of that man in the movie...

Comment

I got distracted. I was watching MacGyver, cooking dinner. If I left the comma out of that sentence, dinner would be a LOT more interesting.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                        URRRGGHHHH!!!!!! Am I the only person who doesn't have thier set yet? Okay, correction, am I the only person other than ONTLL's who doesn't have thier set yet? What is with Amazon anyway? *sulks*
                        I wasn't going to wait for the free shipping this time. I sprung for the extra 3 bucks and he arrived Thursday. Of course, he was only coming from Kentucky, a 6-7 hour drive.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                          I wasn't going to wait for the free shipping this time. I sprung for the extra 3 bucks and he arrived Thursday. Of course, he was only coming from Kentucky, a 6-7 hour drive.

I got mine on Thursday as well. Been having a nice weekend so far.

sigpic

Comment

>>>> BUMP!

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
                              Ohhhh ... dirty, scruffy ... uh, did I mention dirty, Paradise Lost Jack *big grin*

Spoilsport. *sticks out tongue* Now I remember why you're my PR manager!

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y6/...olution-45.jpg
                              [center]
                              I am not a spoilsport and thats my job!

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Feli
                                Ahu.

Feli <----- so not convinced
                                Ahu? I was going to say I knew you were smarter than that, but now I am not sure.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X