RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bountiful?
    Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Bitter?
      Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Ballistic?

Comment

Bada**?

Comment

Jack: Boink?

Comment

Jack:My goodness where those GGG’s minds will run off to!

Comment

Jack: It’s what a cartoon character does with a hard object to another cartoon character…

Comment

Jack: Whaddaya mean that was innuendo?

Comment

Jack: I meant like this…

Comment

Jack: I don’t think I’ll change their minds about *boinking* will I?

Comment

Jack: Boink away then!

Comment

Originally posted by Katkin
                          Oooh, QE, how’d you end up sucking face with Dale Midkiff???!!!! Before I became a respectable marreid mother of two I sucked face with Rufus Sewell, Jason Carter [Babylon 5, oh yes!!!!! He had such shiny hair…] and, would you belive it, Robbie… Anyone heard of them?
                          And not all at once, I hasten to add…
                          I was an extra in 'Elvis and Me'.
                          sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                            http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...byssjack25.jpg

Jack: It’s what a cartoon character does with a hard object to another cartoon character…

Boinking................. hard object................ Stop it!!! You are just making it worse!!!!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a3...eleta/scan.jpg

Okay, that's me as a cartoon. Quick!! Somebody draw me a Jack!!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
                              O-M-G!!! I was just going to write and say that I like all the 'B' words, then there was THAT one!!! I LOVE that one, my favorite!!! Of course that just make the real 'B' word all the more..um... needful?

Where's my clones.....
                              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                                mmmm..... I watch(ed) Firefly and Farscape, X-Files, Enterprise. I better stop watching Stargate, all my shows keep getting cancelled!!!!
                                Currently I am having a mini-thunk for Dale Midkiff ( he's on a movie on SciFi right now), but not neccassarily because he's cute, but because I remember what it felt like when he kisses. *sigh,soft lips*........................................
                                ...................................................... .................................................
                                .......................................................................
                                Dale Midkiff, as in the guy from Time Traxx???? What a babe he was on that show! <drool> I was so disappointed it ran such a short time.
                                - Mary
                                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Working...
                                X