RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gatewatcher
    Hi, Mel....It's me, gatewatcher from the SJ shipper family ( see me waving )
    I usually lurk over here to catch the great pics of RDA that you guys post!!!! but don't usually post myself. Can I be added to the wake list? I totally agree that S9 is not the same show the first 8 seasons were. I soooo miss Rick I am giving S9 a chance, but it just doesn't hold the same placel in my heart as it did ................so with that in mind, I'd like to join in. Thanks
    Glad you're coming! Feel free to de-lurke anytime

I don't know if it's short notice or anything, but what do you guys think of this friday? It looks like I might be working Saturdays for a while. And it'll be 24 hours. I'll probably open it at midnight Central Time. Let me know if this doesn't work for you. I know it's hard to find a day right for everyone but if too many people can't come I'd rather postpone it than not have anyone there.
    Once again that's all day Friday Aug 5th from 12 Midnight-12 Midnight CST. I hope everyone can make it

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      I have Wylie's Birthday on my calender Isn't she the cutest?!!!!! Here's one of my favorite's of Wylie and her daddy...
      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...da01malibu.jpg
      from rda-forever

Awwwwwwwwwww
      That's one of my faves too, thanks for posting it (((((Mel))))) She's a cutie! But I find my eyes definitely heading south!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
        (((((((((( Amber )))))))))) love your new sig.... so thunkie

Thanks ((((GB)))))! I always enjoy a good Jack scrub...makes for a most relaxing evening!

Comment

I have Wylie's Birthday on my calender Isn't she the cutest?!!!!! Here's one of my favorite's of Wylie and her daddy...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a61...da01malibu.jpgfrom rda-forever

Awwwwwwwwwww
          (((((((( Mel )))))))))) very lovely pic. Dad and daughter just looks great .

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
            That's one of my faves too, thanks for posting it (((((Mel))))) She's a cutie! But I find my eyes definitely heading south!

Love your new sig Amber *gulps and clutches chest* It's the artisic background ...I don't know why it effects me...

Comment

I don't know if it's short notice or anything, but what do you guys think of this friday? It looks like I might be working Saturdays for a while. And it'll be 24 hours. I'll probably open it at midnight Central Time. Let me know if this doesn't work for you. I know it's hard to find a day right for everyone but if too many people can't come I'd rather postpone it than not have anyone there.
              Once again that's all day Friday Aug 5th from 12 Midnight-12 Midnight CST. I hope everyone can make it
              I'll be there.
              sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by AmberMoon
                Well it's the two of them together that makes it so sweet! They look so happy to be with each other.

Comment

Mel, I am personally okay for this Friday, Aug .5th. But I also feel it is to soon that others might not be able to make it. Maybe if you move it next Friday, Aug.12 more people have enough time to plan for it IMO. What ever date you eventually decide on, I am in.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    (((((((( Mel )))))))))) very lovely pic. Dad and daughter just looks great .
                    Glad you liked it. And I think the pic you posted earlier, the hide and seek pic, might have been posted first by Morjana. It's just a guess, but she's always the first with the new stuff.

Comment

Well it's the two of them together that makes it so sweet! They look so happy to be with each other.
                      There is another picture in that series where Wylie is pulling/holding onto RDA's hair and it cracks me up. That is a great picture Mel.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
                        I'll be there.
                        Great!

And GB, maybe if it's too short notice we can do it again...or maybe just do something different...We could have a thunk party... Aug 19th maybe..., I think that's the full moon...and we could invite meimei...*looks at Clones* okay, maybe not meimei, but everybody else...

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          There is another picture in that series where Wylie is pulling/holding onto RDA's hair and it cracks me up. That is a great picture Mel.

*blushes* Thanks Kliggs.

Comment

Hi Mel, I will be going to the CON in NJ this weekend so it will be difficult, but if it's on, I'll definitely peek in...

Thanks!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                              RDA Droolers. They have lots of very lovely thunkalicious pics on their site.
                              http://www.rdads.com
                              Thanks Shelly!!

sharp

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                                Hi Mel, I will be going to the CON in NJ this weekend so it will be difficult, but if it's on, I'll definitely peek in...

Thanks!
                                (((((((( Mel ))))))))) since there is a con in NJ, maybe you could reschedule it to another week . Not unless there is another con next Friday as well. Very difficult to plan stuff. Good luck on the planning Mel. I will come what ever day you make it.

Comment

Working...
                                X