No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

kiwigator ... if you see RDA in Chicago just tell him to high tail it to my address.

"We came through and once more saw the stars." - Dante

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by raggedy11
      kiwigator ... if you see RDA in Chicago just tell him to high tail it to my address.
      *wipes tears from eyes due to hysterical laughter* umm, sure!!! oops, I seem to have "lost" your address (and everyone else's, including mine, for that matter *innocent look*). Oh dear, how sad, we'll just have to hole up in a hotel somewhere

Comment

What happened to the gutter gals? Everyone off dreaming somewhere?
        Attached Files

Karen

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
          woo hoo! never thought that i would get the first post after the mods. allright then 'ladies' lets get those supplies over here!
          My goodness, I can't get in for a few days and you all leave and start a ne thread!

Glad I found you all again tho I will be gone for 5 days and you'll probably fill this one up too!

Happy thunking!
          Shelly
          Shelly
          My Photos
          sigpic

Comment

ah Shelly you just got here girl. Don't leave without getting thunked.

Karen

Comment

Yep! I was trying to entertain myself while swimming up and down and up and down a nice big outdoor pool..... take a guess what I was chasing...

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                OMG, I can "hear" the Gutter Chorus singing "Here's his Weapon, here's his gun. One's for fighting, one's for fun." followed by maniacal laughter.
                LOL! I am so singing that!! I LOVE it!

Shelly <laughing maniacally>
                Shelly
                My Photos
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                  Nikkirose -

LOL This is my fav pic from Shrek, I use it as my desktop at work, can't have RDA.
                  I need to add the plea tho! LOL Thanks for sharing that! Hope it's OK to repost since it was so small.

Shelly who is finally not fodder any longer.
                  Shelly
                  My Photos
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar
                    [COLOR=Navy][FONT=Comic Sans MS]Okay courtesy of Mala...

Geez Jack what are you thinking about here.

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix3/i...mesis322-2.jpg
                    He's thinking where is that Kliggins. She is late for our lunch date
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ruralstar

This scene cracked me up. Gary Jones described shooting it at Gatecon and for anyone who heard it I'm sure it made the finished product all the funnier!

http://jackslittleplace.com/Season8/Images8/ZeroHour%20(5).jpg

Could you share the gist of it maybe for those of us deprived.
                      Thanks
                      Shelly
                      Shelly
                      My Photos
                      sigpic

Comment

[QUOTE=kiwigater]Kliggins! I'm still waiting for your list of entirely dodgy and embarrasing things you want me to do for you at the chicago con [/QOUTE]

I don't recall mentioning dodgy and embarassing things? I think I just asked if you were serious?

If RDA shows up the list is out the window (along with inhibitions and clothing! )
                        Well that is a given, isn't it
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kliggins
                          I don't recall mentioning dodgy and embarassing things? I think I just asked if you were serious?

um, yes I am (serious that is)! Being a year round gutter resident I guess I just naturally concluded a list of dodgy things would follow.... my apologies for casting aspersions on your motives

Well that is a given, isn't it
                          It is in my book!

Comment

Originally posted by RDAfan61
                            LOL This is my fav pic from Shrek, I use it as my desktop at work, can't have RDA.
                            I need to add the plea tho! LOL Thanks for sharing that! Hope it's OK to repost since it was so small.

Shelly who is finally not fodder any longer.
                            Congrats on your promotion. Kind of disgusting being fodder isn't it?
                            sigpic

Comment

Some of us had to sleep after yesterday's four-hour session flitting between two threads. That Bev she is such a bad influence

sigpic

Comment

Man it took me 2 days to get on gateworld!!! Its getting real old to try and get on here! But just to see all these GREAT pics of RDA is just about worth it!!! Thanks Jynjyr and Jacksbabe for the pics of RDA's eyes *THUNK* huh? how'd I end up on the floor? *sigh* its good to be back

*DROOL*

McKAY: If you're referring to the ship you just shot down, the one that doesn't stand a hope in hell of ever flying again ...

TORRELL: The ship that you're gonna fix, yes.

McKAY: What am I, MacGyver? Fix it with what?

http://www.sgtsiler.com/Nikkirose.html
                                MINE.. ALL MINE!! Mwhahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X