No announcement yet.

RDA/Jack O'Neill Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
    My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by Rune
      angry ... bristly ... tough ... scruffy ... hot ... *SQUEE* You have a way with words Mel, that kind of reminds me of the old Pepsi ad

So with that in mind and inspired by you and Shimmering Star

(usual apolgies for the cruddy quality, technology hates me y'know)
      Don't apologize, I loved it! And THUNKs for the monday morning parade. My ISP was down until almost noon so no chance to play.

Comment

Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by meimei
                http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...16Urgo_059.jpg

MMJC: She's wandering around mumbling something about time passing faster on weekend days than on work days. She swears there's a time paradox involved. Guess I should see if Carter could explain it for her.
                ((((MM))))) It wouldn't be a weekday morn without your hijinks as related by MMJC! Scruff and neck for you!

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Jynjyr
                    I'm not going to post them all. I'd meltdown before I could finish. Check out the link.
                    http://photobucket.com/albums/v440/Jynjyr/Assets/
                    Those that I didn't cap have credits noted.
                    WHOA...THUNK you JynJyr.. what a nice ASSet you have

*cough* my contribution ...
                    sigpic
                    sig.by : lilferret

Comment

And now for one of my favorite Jack appendages... the hands....

Hey... what did you think I was going to say???

Comment

Originally posted by zuz
                        (((mel))) No, you didn't miss them I just skipped them ...for now. (Cannot decide which pictures I should use - so many thunkable piccies in s6 and s7 )

But here's season 8.

http://img351.imageshack.us/img351/4...earsjs82lo.jpg

My fave pic is the 5th one - Jack gazing sadly at Sam while she's ripping his heart off (from Affinity). Whenever I see it I just want to hug THE MAN.

((((((((ZUZ))))))))), these are amazing, I'm so glad I didn't miss them. By the way,LOVEyour new sig. I'd pay to see that.
                        Last edited by divcon; 18 July 2005, 06:44 PM.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                        NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Comment

Rural.. AGAIN!!!

I thought my WAR was with Rune.. But hey, if you want to play this way!!

Helloooooo Photobucket!!!
                            Um QUESTION.. What do you think of the Color BLUE??

I love the Smile on the Second one!!
                            Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                            sigpic
                            Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

And the nice long eyelashes aren't too shabby either...

Comment

Comment

Working...
                                X